Papyrus & Frisk: Masters of Dating . . . ? PT. 2 (Ep. 26.5)

*Papyrus, Frisk, Uniqua, and Mettaton all stood and agreed on the rules of the battle as per monster tradition. Yes, Kai knows about monster dating traditions.*

Papyrus: NOW, BOTH OF YOU MUST COMPETE IN COMBAT-

Undyne: Hey, nerds! Did they kiss yet?!

Frisk: Not yet, Undyne. They'll actually take part in both traditions of dating and mating first right now.

Undyne: So, you're saying I came just in time to see a fight between a walking toaster and a unicorn?

Frisk: Yeah.

Undyne: AWESOME!!! Hey guys, come quick! Metta's about to get his butt handed to him by woman half his size!

Mettaton: Not exactly. I might end up on top.

Uniqua: Not if I have anything to say about that!

Papyrus: OOOOOH! TENSION IS RISING! DO YOU ALL SMELL THAT?

Alphys: W-Wait, he's actually going to f-fight her?

Sans: this should be interesting.

Asgore: I'm quite anxious to see what happens.

Toriel: Do remember there are children present.

Frisk: I'll help handle it if things get out of hand, Goatmom.

Alphys: J-Just be careful, Mettaton. S-She's smaller than you a-and she has some hollow bones i-in her wings.

Mettaton: I won't put all my weight on her. I mean, I would if she wanted me to-

Uniqua: Nah, you'll get slapped, bro. You will get slapped so hard that smug smirk will become lost media.

Sans: ohhhhhhhhhh!

Lioness: That still isn't allowed, Mettaton! Do not force yourself on her!

Uniqua: Ma, I can handle this myself. If he tries anything, it's gonna be his face in the news for some serious crimes and it's gonna be him who'll get served some cold revenge and a heaping dish of justice.

Mettaton: She's already thinking about restraining orders. What do I do?

Sans: how about try not to mess up?

Toriel: If it isn't a restraining order, it might just be divorce papers.

Mettaton: WE'RE NOT EVEN MARRIED, TORIEL! WHERE DID THAT IDEA COME FROM?!

Toriel: Oh, just the fact you two often act like a couple.

Uniqua: WHAT THE FLIP?! TORIEL?!

Toriel: Do not worry! It was just a small joke! Heehee!

Uniqua: THAT'S NOT COOL, MAN! I'M STILL A TEEN- Well, I still look like one because Kai refuses to alter my appearance as if I was aging.

Sans: you must be a boss monster, then.

Uniqua: Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. BUT I'M STILL YOUNG HERE!

Mettaton: Wait, what-

Lioness: No, you still look like a young adult. But no kids until you're 30.

Uniqua: MA?!

Lioness: What? I'm just saying you should wait until you've been around for 30 years before you have kids.

Uniqua: With the fact I'm ace with endometriosis, I might not have one child until I'm 40. Or I might not have one at all. WAIT, I CAN LIVE FOR ETERNITY!

Frisk: Royaltale!Uni would probably tell you your immortal life would be short-lived because of Spectra.

Uniqua: ...