New Friend?

Hoth: This is it, my best creation thus far! A sentient AI! Now, let's see if I can get you online.

*Hoth works tirelessly at his computer to bring the AI online. As he works, an image of a poodle with a flashy bob appears onscreen. Her body and appearance gain more detail as the data loads.*

Hoth: Alright, you are almost ready. Now, your name will be Pixelle and you will be my digital lab assistant until I can build a proper vessel for you. I'll have a couple friends in the field help work on it.

*The image does not change at all. No movement. Just a low poly poodle with a blank expression on a computer screen.*

Hoth: Maybe there's some code that didn't finish loading. Let me check your data real quick. I'm sure I can get this fixed. Tomorrow, I'm going to introduce you to everyone. For now, you can wait here. I have to scan for bugs in your code.

*The poodle then blinks before smiling and saying something in French.*

Hoth: Huh? You just spoke?! Okay, that's great progress. I still need to add another language or two since not everyone can understand French.

*Pixelle speaks another sentence in French as she waits patiently for Hoth to add English to her vocal processor.*