Midnight Minecraft Mayhem (Ep. 29)

Mettaton: Are you sure you should be doing that now, darlings?

Uniqua: Don't worry, man, we know what we're doing.

Hothead: Unlike that one time when you first tried this and a phantom came down and knocked you off.

Uniqua: That was a one-time thing! I didn't even see him coming!

*A phantom swoops down from the night sky and knocks Uniqua off the roof her and Hothead were building. She hits the ground hard.*

Uniqua: Ouch...

Hothead: You good?

Uniqua: I think so, dude. This roof was higher up than the last one. But I had less health then.

Hothead: And that's why you died last time.

Mettaton: This is exactly what I'm talking about. Neither of you even have proper armor in case you fall.

Uniqua: Look who's talking. All you did was stand there and let me fall, dingus.

Mettaton: Does it look like I work with slime on a regular basis?

Hothead: I don't know what your problem is. Slime is actually fun and useful.

Mettaton: Fun? It's just a colorful, sticky blob! How is that even fun?

Uniqua: You're right. Slime isn't fun. It's oddly satisfying.

Hothead: See? Not to mention it can have different textures.

Mettaton: I still don't see the appeal.

Frisk: How's that slime shop coming, guys?

Uniqua: We're working on it.

Frisk: Great, it looks almost done.

Hothead: Yeah, we'll start making some slime once we get the roof done.

Uniqua: You wanna help, Mett?

Mettaton: No, I will have to decline. I do not dabble in the making of slime.

Uniqua: You get to use all the glitter you want.

Mettaton: Really? You can add glitter to slime?

Hothead: Yeah, if you want galaxy slime, you can start with black glitter glue and throw in blue, purple, and pink glitter. Maybe even silver and gold.

Uniqua: Trust us, we have all the goods, man.

Mettaton: Still, I'm going to decline.

Hothead: Well, we tried.

Uniqua: He might change his mind later, though.

Mettaton: Like how you changed your mind about dating me?

Uniqua: We do not speak of that!

Frisk: Wait, you still haven't explained how the date went.

Uniqua: And you will never know. I'm still single as far as I'm concerned.

Mettaton: Darling, I think it's time the others knew.

Uniqua: Nope, I ain't sayin' shtick.

Frisk: At least tell me how it went. You don't have to be super detailed about where you went or what you did.

Hothead: All I know is she was complaining about how sore her flank was when she got back.

Frisk: Wait, sore flank? Mettaton, what did you do?

Mettaton: We went to the ice rink for a few hours and kept falling over. Nothing weird happened! I didn't go too far!

Uniqua: He ain't lying. I still felt it two days later.