Who Is The Most Skilled In The Kitchen? (Ep. 36)

Uniqua: Wow, we already have a question in

Hoth: That fast?

Digger: Was it oriental-beast?

Uniqua: Yep.

Digger: Who's the most skilled in the kitchen?

Hoth: I would not trust Uni in my kitchen.

Uniqua: What?! It's worth it for the macaroni!

Digger: Why just the macaroni? Can't you cook anything else?

Uniqua: I'm a pastry chef! I don't dabble in cooking much. There are a few things I can make without burning it. Macaroni is one of them.

Hoth: Yeah, you are not allowed in my kitchen if you're gonna burn pancakes.

Uniqua: Bro, I don't burn pancakes!

Hoth: I think the most skilled would have to be me. I don't burn anything.

Digger: Tell that to those cookies you tried making.

Hoth: They were scones!

Uniqua: If we're talking about the best baker, it would be me. My sweet tooth and sugar addiction fuel that drive.

Digger: You're okay with admitting you have a sugar addiction but, you never said a thing about your relationship with Mettaton for four years. What's the deal?

Hoth: Digger, she's a tsundere. Leave her be.

Uniqua: He also said it would've been illegal then, Diggs. That's why I didn't say shtick. You want us to risk everything for something like that? I'm already risking my reputation talking about it in this Q&A.

Hoth: Anyway, thanks for the question! Feel free to ask us more or send another letter!