Double Date With Uniqua, Mettaton, Spamton & Digger PT. 1

Alphys: Y-You'll get her home o-on time, right?

Mettaton: Alphys, this is our fourth date. Why do you expect me to bring her home on time still?

Alphys: W-W-Well, maybe it's because h-her mother is a l-lion and her brother i-is a dragon. S-She lives with large c-carnivores.

Mettaton: And? I have no real skin or meat on me. What's the worst that could happen?

Alphys: Y-You could... You'd still b-be... You c-could still be k-killed if you're n-not careful.

Mettaton: They wouldn't, Alphys. I've been treating her well enough to prove to them I'm nothing like her father or any of her rude suitors.

Alphys: A-Are you sure?

Mettaton: I'm positive! I believe I have a free pass on that. Besides, they'll only kill me if I actually screw this relationship up, which I won't ever do.

Alphys: Y-You haven't been together that l-long and yet, you're a-already dedicated?

Mettaton: Indeed I am, Alphys! Uniqua only deserves the best!

Alphys: Awwww!!!

Undyne: *from the other room* SIMP!

Mettaton: I'm not a simp!

Alphys: I-I beg to differ. I-I only have o-one question, though. W-What do you have p-planned tonight? You're wearing o-one of your best suits.

Mettaton: Well, I did challenge Spamton to see who has the most class and charm on a date. I have to make sure I can beat him.

Undyne: I guess that's why you went to Asgore for advice on what flowers to get her.

Mettaton: Exactly!

Undyne: You do realize there's another way to her heart, right?

Mettaton: ... Yes?

Undyne: I remember hearing a lot of complaints about her standards from most of the nobility that came to the Princess Convention. They seem to think they're slightly inconsistent or contradicting each other.

Mettaton: Ah, I believe she called them overgrown toddlers all because they wanted her to be some "mommy" figure for them.

Undyne: Yeah, she didn't like that. I'm surprised she never had them thrown out.

Mettaton: Anyway, I should be going. I'm hoping Spamton doesn't have a similar suit.

Alphys: H-Have fun, Metta!

Undyne: Good luck, toaster boy.

*Mettaton then left for Mystic Manor, where he met Spamton.*

Spamton: He-Hey there, [Garbage Can]!

Mettaton: Good evening, virus.

Spamton: They said they'd be [Please Wait 10 Minutes] longer.

Mettaton: Oh, that's quite alright- Wait, why are you in that suit?

Spamton: [This Old Thing?] I just thought I'd [Dig] it out and [Patch Up] the holes for tonight. Tell me, LIght <nER. Do you think [Lady Raccoon] will like this?

Mettaton: Despite living amongst garbage and waste, I believe she might. If she does, that's definitely a good thing. It says she likes men who clean up nicely.

Spamton: [Excellent]! It's better that I dress like a [BIG SHOT] then!

Mettaton: I guess you could say that. Just know there's no way you're winning.

Spamton: Oh, is that [Sew]? You think that you're [Bigger] and [Better] just because you have [Smoother Hair Today], bulkier [Biceps], and a [$#!+]load of [Cash Prizes]? Just wait until you see [100% Pure] Spamton charm!