The Mini Minecraft Adventures of Undertale, Deltarune, AUs & Friends (2)

Bowser: Hey, is that thing on?

Dr. Eggman: For the last time, the camera is on! It's recording!

Cocker Roach: What about the game?

Dr. Eggman: Look, I haven't played it as much as people believe. Just because there is now an official Eggman skin does not mean I am willing to play more often. Besides, many players become addicted as we've seen.

Bowser: Is the game up or what?! You said you were good with tech! You're the robot scientist here! Show us how to work that thing!

Dr. Eggman: I thought you owned a Wii U and Nintendo Switch.

Bowser: Junior didn't tell me Minecraft was on them! No one said anything about that!

Dr. Eggman: How do you think Nintendo would've made a Super Mario Mash-Up pack with new textures and skins? Surely, it's not because they made a Gameboy port!

Bowser: Obviously not. The Gameboy is super old and it's still better than the GameGear.

Dr. Eggman: At least the Saturn and Dreamcast were being used to experiment with online game play before the GameCube and N64.

Bowser: At least Nintendo games didn't have terrible controls.

Dr. Eggman: Err... You got me on that one.

Bowser: Not to mention Nintendo continued making consoles after Sega just dropped out of the console war and became a developer.

Dr. Eggman: Really?!

U-Uh, can I leave now?

Bowser: No! You are not going anywhere until they perish!

You can't do that! They're celebrating their anniversary!

Dr. Eggman: Wait, anniversary?

Bowser: Yeah, Sakurai knows when those games came out and told us all.

Dr. Eggman: Oh... Uh, I had no idea.

Cocker Roach: Hey, I think the game is up.

Bowser: Greetings, peasants!

Dr. Eggman: Welcome to your demise, everyone!

Toriel: Oh dear, it's them again.

Mettaton: I honestly don't want to deal with them after the way they treated us the last time we were in some sort of prison. They don't even know what moisturizer I use!

Uniqua: For real? You are a robot! You don't need moisturizer!

Undyne: Why does he have to be so extra?

Sans: he's gay.

Mettaton: Well... I could be.

Uniqua: HE ADMITS IT!

Mettaton: Or maybe I'm pan.

Undyne: Attracted to literally anything?

Mettaton: Exactly, there is just one that I love most, though.

Uniqua: I'm ace and demiromantic, though.

Cocker Roach: You're what?

Uniqua: You heard me, Father. You know what you did. You will pay.

Mettaton: Don't ever think about coming near her.

Cocker Roach: I still don't get it.

Uniqua: Well, you're fat, old, dumb, and you were born at the tail end of the 50's. That would explain a lot.

Boswer: Enough talk! There's a Q&A we gotta get to here! Are any of you ready or are we supposed to sit and watch you build uneless stuff?

Frisk: I think we should get started. Do we have any questions?