Racing Tournament PT. 4 (Ep. 20)

(Hey guys, it's the author here! Just a warning, there is an odd picture near the end of this episode. If you're uncomfortable, just scroll past it and continue reading. Enjoy the episode, y'all!)

Sans: c'mon bro, they're gaining on us!

Papyrus: SANS! I'D THOUGHT I'D TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTRACT THE DRIVER! IT'S THE LAW!

Sans: no, mettaton and napstablook are coming up behind us! i'm not kidding!

Papyrus: WHAT?! I'M NOT READY FOR A PHOTO OP!

Mettaton: Excuse us darlings, you two wouldn't happen to know what Uniqua and Hothead's position is?

Sans: hey, we have no clue. last time i checked, they were falling pretty far behind due to a stampede. uni went to go help round'em up.

Uniqua: OUTTA THE WAY, PEASANTS! THE MYSTIC SIBS GOT A RACE TO WIN!

Hothead: Have fun in the slow lane, losers!

Mettaton: Peasants?!

Sans: eh, the slow lane ain't that new to me.

*Uniqua and Hothead fist bump each other and switch places.*

Uniqua: FLY, LITTLE DRAGON! FLY!

Hothead: Okay, time to turn this race into a demolition derby! What do we got for weapons?

Uniqua: We got some rocket wisps, a few Bob-ombs, and a quake wisp.

Hothead: Send in the quake!

Uniqua: ON IT!!!

*Uniqua opens a wisp capsule and releases the grey quake wisp. It quickly flies to the leader to slow them down.*

Uniqua: HOPE YA ENJOY GIANT ROCK PILLARS, HOTH!

Hoth: *over phone* Uniqua, stop playing dirty!

Uniqua: I never do that, dude! My hooves are the cleanest!

Digger: Not cool, Uni.

*Meanwhile at the front of the pack... *

*An unknown mechanical being wandered onto the track with several boxes. Each package was stuffed inside the question mark boxes to replace weapons or boosts. As the racers quickly approached, the animatronic disappeared from the track.*

*Spamton and Digger had taken the lead with Mario and Luigi close behind and Boswer and his son Bowser Jr. in third. All three vehicles snagged up a box.*

Bowser: A pie? What are we supposed to do with a pie?

Bowser Jr.: Uh, we eat it? It's a free dessert, Papa.

Bowser: I don't think it's safe, though. I'll have Magikoopa try a slice and we'll know if this pie is safe depending on his status. If he passes out, we can't touch it. Got it, Jr.?

Bowser Jr.: Right, Papa.

Luigi: Hey Mario, I have an envelope with some embarrassing pictures of Mettaton.

Mario: How bad are they?

Luigi: Uh... Y-You might want to see for yourself.

*Mario pulls over to the side of the road and takes the pictures from Luigi. The pictures showed Mettaton wearing some... Questionable clothing.*

Mario: We may not show these to Uniqua, bro. She might not approve of this.

Digger: Why did we get a water balloon?

Spamton: Should we [YEET] it towards our opponents?

Digger: Maybe?

*As the top three teams tried to figure out why the boxes gave them these items, Uniqua and Hothead came rolling up.*