Valentine's Madness Question Box

Frisk: Hey, guys! I know this is a little early, but I wanted to start collecting questions for the crew for next month. There's another Valentine's episode and that one wasn't planned until a certain robot decided to burn the original script and make a different one. Seriously, I don't know what's gotten into Mettaton this time. Something is definitely up and we are trying to get to the bottom of it.

Frisk: Anyway, you know what to do. Leave your questions in the comments. Please don't give Mettaton any more ideas because Uniqua has been preparing to hide all day on Valentine's Day. I really think she needs to be dubbed the official "Grinch" of Valentine's Day. She'll come out and pass out cards and candy and collect any that are given to her but, she leaves as soon as romance is brought up unless it doesn't involve her. I mean, she'll come back if it's a ship that doesn't have her in it. If it does, she's just gonna escape while she still can. So, drop your questions down below, guys! If you wanna help Uni get away, go ahead! But if you're also helping Mettaton... Yeah, I don't think you should tell her. That's all! See you next month!

Frisk: Also, go check out Kai's newest Q&A! It's a Sonic Q&A with her only Mobian OC. She really needs more questions, so go leave some there. Go see Violet and get to know her. Ask about Zero, too! I have a feeling he's more than a friend to her.