Mettaton's Valentine's Plans

Mettaton: Hello, Wattpad! I'm here in the author's office today. I wonder what she has planned for future episodes.

*Mettaton opens a large filing cabinet and begins reading some files.*

Mettaton: I can't believe she hasn't planned anything for Valentine's Day. Let me fix that.

*Mettaton proceeds to type up an idea for a gameshow.*

Mettaton: So, it will be a Valentine's Day special. It must be romantic and fun. What if some of the prizes were romance related? And the questions, too! I'd obviously be the host of course!

What are you doing in my office?

Mettaton: Nothing! I'm not writing a Valentine's special in the middle of July.

Yeah, sure... I know what you're up to and I'm not gonna let it slide. Uni, he's invading my office!

*Uniqua crashes through the window.*

Uniqua: YOU BETTER NOT BE WRITING INAPPROPRIATE SCENES!!!

Mettaton: I-I wouldn't ever think of it, dear. Why accuse me of something so immature?

Uniqua: Bro, you have a dirty mind. You have almost said some nasty things in the Q&A and I had to intervene just to protect the innocence of the readers.

Mettaton: I'm personally offended. I don't have such thoughts.

Uniqua: You do actually. You are probably designing a body pillow WITH MY FACE on it. I do not consent to that usage of my face and I do not want you selling them!

Mettaton: Even if I were to make that, I wouldn't sell it. Unless it's a popular demand.

Just get him out of my office. I need to do some work in here.

Uniqua: Aight, I got you.

*Uniqua picks up Mettaton and drags him out with her magic.*

Sorry about that, guys. I am planning future episodes of the Q&A in here as well as other projects. I'm gonna have to look at what he was writing. I hope it's safe.

*The sound of multiple rifts opening and closing is heard from outside.*

I think we have more people to bring onto the Q&A. Feel free to drop some questions for the mystery guest or guests on the next episode in the comments.