Valentine's Madness (EP. 46)

Mettaton: Everything is in place. Uni should be getting here soon and I'm hoping she doesn't get too nervous.

Pixelle: Why would you be worried about that? She clearly has no chance.

Mettaton: I beg to differ. She'll be able to handle it.

Pixelle: If she does run, would it be just us?
Mettaton: I know what game you're playing and it's not working.

*Uniqua just casually trots by in a convincing bush disguise. No one suspects anything... Until she sneezes.*

Pixelle: Ah, nice try, Uniqua! You really had me believing there was a walking bush until you let that go.

Uniqua: Shut up, you're gonna blow my cover! I ain't taking any arrows for nobody today!

Mettaton: What do you mean?

Uniqua: CUPID, YOU DINGUS! He's out there, hunting me down with an arrow ready just for me. I don't wanna be hit!

Mettaton: I can assure you, he won't find you, dear. He really just targets single people.

Uniqua: No, he targets anyone! ANYONE! I literally told Digger all this before I left her dumpster. She should be finding smarter ways to stay safe by now.

Mettaton: Oh, what about Spamton? Do you think he's hiding?

Uniqua: I don't know. What I do know is he's trying to make extra money by selling stuff like usual. Now, let me be a bush and evade love arrows.

Pixelle: I may know someone who could easily chase her off.

Mettaton: Don't even bother. She will sit out here all day and possibly all night if she can. Leave her be.

Uniqua: OH, GOD! THERE'S A BEE! I'M RUNNING!

Pixelle: What in the multiverse?

Digger: Sorry, Uni! I thought they'd all stay close to me!

Uniqua: YOU JUST BLEW MY COVER, DIGGER! I'M A BRIGHTLY COLORED HORSE WITH A HORN AND WINGS! CUPID WILL SEE ME EVEN FROM HIS CLOUD AND I AM AT HIGH RISK OF BEING TARGETED!

Digger: Wait, it's February 14th? I thought that was tomorrow!

Mettaton: Look, he's nowhere near. You will be fine.

Digger: Even if he does show up, I'll tackle him.

Uniqua: I'll join you and we'll both proceed to beat the daylights outta him.

Pixelle: Cupid's a baby! What is wrong with you?!

Uniqua: Would a baby be that good at archery? Would a child have precise aim like that?

Pixelle: You became captain of the royal guard when you were 11.

Uniqua: I am a special case and that is completely unrelated.

Pixelle: Still, you're worried about a baby attacking you with its sacred love arrows. I'd be rethinking my life if I were you.

Uniqua: What? Let some dude just walk into the mansion, come into my room, crawl into MY bed, and do whatever HE wants to me?! How weak, blind, and stupid do you think I am?

Mettaton: I think that's enough now. Pixelle, you're going to push her over the edge.

Uniqua: Yeah, I'll shred you up, mutt! You don't stand a chance against the Untamed!

Pixelle: You keep running from your feelings like you tried to run from your past. Not to mention you lack the warmth a man would want.

Uniqua: Says the AI hound in front of me. You're the one who lacks warmth. I mean, you were designed and coded by a cryokinetic weeb. It only makes sense that his creation would be a soulless shell that presents herself as a gold-digging pooch. I have way more of a personality and character than you ever will. I was raised by fire and brimstone and fought to get where I am today. You never had to work or climb out of a fiery pit. Watch that mouth of yours or you will lose it.