MOB APOCALYPSE!!! FT. Everybody

*It was a sunny day in Ebbot City. All the Sonic fans were excited for the release of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 in local theaters. But then the unexpected happened later at dusk. Frisk and her monster family were currently at the Mystic Manor since a Minecraft Mob Apocalypse had begun. As they watched various reporters run in fear or die on screen, they all knew they wouldn't be able to go catch the big premiere.*

Asriel: How long do you think this will last?

Toriel: I'm unsure. I do hope it ends soon. Who knows how long our supplies will last.

Mettaton: To think we'd be able to see the premiere of a great film we've been waiting for just as we did two years ago on Valentine's Day.

Digger: Seriously? You're worried about our whole group not seeing it? I'm worried my weapons will rust, break, or give out in the middle of a death battle!

Mettaton: No, I'm worried Uniqua and I won't be able to see it together. What if she watches it on Prime Video and doesn't invite me?

Hoth: You guys were in the front row! It's not like you two were doing anything gross with an entire theater watching from behind!

Uniqua: Guys, now is not the time to fight amongst ourselves! Remember what happened in Among Us? No one knew who the impostor was and we accidentally voted out the most innocent player in the game!

Digger: Yeah, about that, I was one of the impostors besides Hothead and Flowey.

Uniqua: I knew you were sus. You are a murderer!

Digger: Don't look at me. I'm not the only one who plays in the knife drawer.

Lioness: As long as everyone stays inside and doesn't freak out we are all going to be okay.

Hothead: Yes! Everybody, let's listen to the Minecraft noob!

*While no one was paying attention, a skeleton had wandered up to the window, it's bow drawn with an arrow aimed inside at Hoth. After loosing the arrow, a loud yelp and high-pitched scream is heard.*

Hoth: WHAT WAS THAT?!

Uniqua: Relax, it's just a skeleton arrow. You're lucky it wasn't a Stray. You'd be moving very slow.

Hoth: What was a skeleton doing outside- Wait, the apocalypse has moved here. They predicted this would happen.

Undyne: But why did that arrow have a letter with it?

Asgore: It seems someone that goes by the name oriental-beast has sent it.

Uniqua: WHAT UP, HOMIE!!!

Toriel: Why would he send this during an apocalypse?

Asgore: There is a warning at the bottom. "Fair warning... Outside there might be hostiles, heads up."