Triple Date?? (Uniton, Spamton X Digger, Hoth & Pixelle)

*The Mystic Manor seemed to be busy. Lioness was helping Uniqua and Digger prepare for their double date with Mettaton and Spamton while Hothead trained his new pet parrot Pally (pronounced Pauly). Little did they know, Hoth and Pixelle would be joining them.)

Uniqua: Remember, we can't look wierd when we go out. Also, do not tell anyone we're together.

Digger: That's gonna be impossible. Both of you are kinda big so we're gonna get a lot of questions.

Uniqua: Just try not to mention it. I really don't wanna draw too much attention towards us tonight. A few autographs and photos are fine. But entire celebrity interviews cannot happen.

Lioness: So, what time will they get here?

Uniqua: They said 8:00, Ma. I don't know if there is a Color Café up here yet. Spamton might be taking us to the Cyber World to get there.

Lioness: Oh, that's cool. Just be careful in that city, guys.

Digger: We'll tell you about our Dark World appearances when we get back.

Lioness: Alright, I can't wait to hear about it.

*A limousine pulls up outside the mansion and two men step out. They approach the front doors of the Mystic Manor and ring the doorbell.*

Mettaton: I hope they managed to prepare Digger for a more civilized outing.

Spamton: Not to worry! I did teach her [How To Act Civilized] in public. I hope she remembers what we went over.

Mettaton: Let's hope all those lessons pay off.

*Hothead opens the doors as Pally perched comfortably on his shoulder.*

Pally: What's up, Sodumb Pop?

Mettaton: What did that bird just call me?

Hothead: He called you Soda Pop. It's not an insult.

Mettaton: Okay?

Spamton: Are the [Angels] ready?

Hothead: Almost, guys. You can come in if you want. They should be down soon.

Mettaton: Thank you, Hothead.

*Hothead steps aside to let Mettaton and Spamton inside while the women finish getting ready.*

Hothead: So, you're going on a double date, right?

Mettaton: Yes, we will make sure both Uniqua and Digger are treated well.

Hothead: Good, I don't have to come to your house at 3 a.m. with McDonald's to scare you for the memes.

Mettaton: What?

Hothead: You haven't heard of the Hothead meal?

Spamton: Elaborate please!

Hothead: Dude, it's a meme. You show up randomly at someone's house and say they ordered a McDonald's meal named after you at 3 a.m. and it's supposed to be scary. That's what I'll do if you hurt my sister.

Mettaton: I don't understand.

Hothead: Yeah, I don't know how to explain it.

*Lioness then enters the living room followed by Uniqua and Digger.*

Lioness: Hey, guys!

Mettaton: Ah, Lioness, good to see you!

Spamton: Hello, [Lion Queen]!

Lioness: The girls are ready now!

Digger: Again, I don't see why I have to wear this.

Uniqua: You think you hate your outfit? Try being a self-conscious unicorn who needs to wear custom garments. I'm not kidding! All the ones made by humans don't have any slits in the back for my wings!