Favorites & Houses FT. Mettaton & Alphys

Digger: Hey, guys! It's me, Digger! Now, I know I'm not supposed to do these alone but, I thought I'd get it over with just to avoid seeing some preppy machine flirt with Uni. So, I guess I'll just bring up the questions and- ACK!

Uniqua: WHAT'S UP, NERDS, JOCKS, PUNKS, AND PREPS OF WATTPAD! WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN!

Digger: So much for peacefully answering questions. He's not returning, is he?

Uniqua: Mettaton? Yeah, he kinda liked being on the last episode!

Digger: Shouldn't we warn Hoth? You know he's gonna say some things to... Uh, insult him or make him look bad.

Uniqua: As long as I'm here, there will be no fights between those two dweebs.

Digger: Okay, I'll take your word for it. But I can still put him in a choke hold, right?

Uniqua: Which one?

Digger: Either one.

Uniqua: Uh, no? What side of the dumpster did you wake up on?

Digger: The inside. You know, where everyone throws their old food and attempts to hide bodies.

Uniqua: What?

Digger: What?

Uniqua: That sounds very sus, man. Just sayin'.

Hoth: You guys are early. What's the occasion?

Uniqua: Nothin', Hoth. Digger was the first one here and I think she might be the impostor.

Hoth: Wait, what?! I thought you wouldn't let her kill anybody unless it was actually necessary!

Uniqua: I didn't authorize the murder. I had no part in it, I swear! But she said something along the lines of it!

Mettaton: Are we almost ready to start, darlings? Is Frisk joining us again?

Hoth: Not this time. She has more important things to handle today. But we do have someone else who you all might love to see.

Mettaton: Can I do her intro?

Hoth: Yeah, sure! Go ahead!

Mettaton: BEAUTIES AND GENTLE-BEAUTIES! TODAY'S SPECIAL GUEST IS NONE OTHER THAN THE BRILLIANT DR. ALPHYS! PLEASE GIVE HER A FABULOUS WELCOME!

Alphys: Y-You don't always have t-to make a big show of it, M-Mettaton.

Hoth: Yeah, I really don't see how Uni can deal with that kind of volume.

Uniqua: Haha, my ears have experience with louder guitars so that's nothing! Also, I tend to listen to my music on full blast through my earbuds.

Hoth: Shouldn't you be deaf by now?

Uniqua: Maybe!

Hoth: Anyway, welcome to the Q&A, fellow weeb!

Alphys: I-It's great to be here! Thanks for inviting me! W-What kinds of questions a-are we up against?

Digger: We have a list with us. We try to answer at least one question from it every episode. If we have any from the users of Wattpad, we get to those as well. Today, we're doing two questions so buckle up because this will most likely be a wild ride!

Alphys: O-Oh, I hope no one asked any romance questions!

Uniqua: Same, bro. My only answer for those is "No comment."

Mettaton: We might not have any. But I did a couple near the bottom of our list.

Uniqua: I think I might have some mint tea with the author about this.