Digger VS. The Government

Hoth: We already have a question! Digger, this first one goes to you. oriental-beast asks:

Uniqua: I don't think anyone's ready for this rant

Uniqua: I don't think anyone's ready for this rant. Or her conspiracy theories.

Digger: Hey, I was asked a question. I'm going to provide an answer. *pulls out a whiteboard with various images of different agents and government plans* I would use a projector but, I'm not good with technology.

Hoth: Here we go. She's now going to nitpick the government.

Uniqua: Time to zone out.

Digger: You see, everyone in politics has their own agenda and not all of them agree on which is the best. Even Uni has some pretty crazy schemes she would like in place.

Uniqua: Uh, I'm not sure that's correct-

Digger: But what if I told you all these plans are only going to allow them to spy on our private lives and steal our information? Think about what they could be using your phone data for! Or what they're doing to manage your Netflix and Amazon accounts!

Uniqua: Okay, nobody messes with a pony's favorite shows!

Hoth: Please tell me none of them have Mettaton in them.

Uniqua: They don't. I actually watch other baking shows. *glares at the comment section* Yeah, I have other shows that I like! I have other interests! It's not always Mettaton! Now, stop looking at me!

Digger: Well, you probably don't know the government knows you have seen Baking Impossible twice.

Uniqua: But I am the government.

Digger: Well, the human government knows that you tend to listen to love songs every once in a while.

Uniqua: Note to self: Listen to self love songs more.

Hoth: What else does the government know?

Digger: They know you have ordered quite a few anime body pillows.

Uniqua: We don't need to know anything else on that topic.

Hoth: Y-Yeah, let's not discuss that.

Uniqua: That's all for this question. I'll see about getting in touch with someone for the next episode. I sent invites to everyone so it's first come, first serve.

Hoth: Thanks for the question!

Digger: I wasn't even done explaining all my theories yet. But I guess that was good enough. Bye!

Uniqua: Later!