Pixelle VS. Uniqua

*Uniqua was checking her mail one morning and soon came across a fancy envelope.*

Uniqua: I've never seen one like this before. Wait, it's from Peach! Let me see what she wants. *opens envelope* HOLY SHTICK!!!

*Hothead, Mettaton, Undyne, and Digger all burst through the doors of the mansion, almost knocking them off their hinges.*

Hothead: IS THERE A NEW SEASON OF SONIC PRIME?!

Mettaton: DO I NEED TO KILL A COCKROACH?!

Undyne: DO I NEED TO BEAT THE HECK OUTTA SOME JERK AND TOSS HIM OUT?

Digger: DO I NEED TO INCREASE SECURITY AROUND HERE?

Uniqua: Uh... No?

Hothead: Are you sure there isn't a new season?

Mettaton: So, he hasn't started an invasion?

Undyne: You already knocked him out yourself?

Digger: You're taking care of security?

Uniqua: First of all, you're the only one who would know when the next season is coming out, Hothead. Second, there are no cockroaches striking today, Mett. Also, there are no jerkfaces on my turf and there weren't any to begin with. Lastly, security is fine, Digger. It's all good.

Mettaton: Then, what was all the screaming about?

Uniqua: Peach and the other princesses have all agreed to let me host this year's Princess Convention. I barely had a say in this and I am not ready for this kind of commitment!

Undyne: I'm sure everything's gonna be fine, Uni. You're pretty tough for someone under 5 feet!

Uniqua: Easy for you to say! You're not hosting this event at your own house! I-I gotta clean the kitchen. M-My room is a mess. Well, at least the closet is. And Hothead keeps leaving empty pizza boxes and chip bags lying around! Not to mention I am not the best with public speaking and might just pass out from fear if I can't hide away for the day.

Mettaton: Darling, you happen to have a decent support group. Said support group contains someone who gives great advice.

Uniqua: Ma?

Mettaton: Not what I had in mind.

Undyne: Really? You're probably gonna tell her to wear the poofiest ball gown with a corset. She would never do that.

Mettaton: That's not what I had in mind either. What I was going to do was offer my assistance. She'll need all the help she can get if she wants this mansion sparkling from top to bottom.

Hothead: You know what? I think I might actually help with this, too.

Uniqua: You better move your flank, bro. No slacking off!

Hothead: I won't, sis. What I will do is help bring everyone together here.

Digger: That's not a bad idea.

Mettaton: This will finally give you a chance to donate some of those clothes you never wear anymore and upgrade your wardrobe! Oh, we're going to have so much fun today, dear!

Uniqua: Jesus, this will be how I die...

*Later...*

Uniqua: ALRIGHT! Y'ALL NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY. THIS IS IMPORTANT AND WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LAZE AROUND. IS THAT CLEAR?!

*Everyone mumbles in confirmation. Some say "maybe."*

Uniqua: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Everyone: AYE, CAPTAIN!