8th Anniversary Celebration! PT. 1 (Ep. 41)

*It was the day of the celebration and everyone was excited for the festivities. The park had been decorated with colorful banners and flags as well as balloons and streamers hung from lampposts and trees.*

Frisk: Wow, I think we really upped our game since last year.

Chara: I agree. Look at how inclusive the decorations are.

Frisk: So many communities coming together to celebrate monsters and mystics becoming part of a bigger society after escaping the Underground. I still can't believe we've come this far.

Asriel: I won't lie, being able to come join the party like this is actually a really nice change of pace. Now, I don't have to yell at anyone just for having a good time.

Chara: I told you it's better to come as Asriel than it is if you came as Flowey. I'm glad our parents were finally able to settle everything between them and embrace you having two forms.

Asriel: Yeah, I guess you're right, Chara. Speaking of settling things... Do you guys know if they ever did away with those old arranged marriage plans? You know, there was only one other kingdom in the Underground. One of us would've been forced to be with one of the mystic siblings.

Frisk: I believe they did. They talked it over with Lioness and Uniqua a couple months ago and decided it was now pointless since we already have the peace we wanted. Also, Uni is taken anyway, Azzy. She's with Mettaton and she seems happy with him.

Chara: And I doubt Hothead will ever really search for a girlfriend. He doesn't show any interest in having a relationship like that.

Asriel: I knew she wasn't a furry. It seems Lioness is only getting grandkids from Uni.

Frisk: That's a little too much, Azzy. Hopefully, she didn't hear that.

Uniqua: *from a distance* I HEARD THAT! YOU CAN'T TELL ME I'M LOSING MY MIND! I ALREADY HAVE!

Chara: Have you found it yet-

Frisk: Ignore them! We were just joking! We weren't serious!

Uniqua: I'M WATCHING YOU!

Asriel: What? It is true, right?

Frisk: Anyway, we do have some questions for this episode so, I think we should get to it once everyone is here.

Chara: While we wait, I'll pull them up.

Spamton: Hey-hey! I have come to [Participate] in this huge [Lightner Celebration]!

Mettaton: Good to see you today, virus.

Spamton: Hello, [ToasterBoy]! How's the [Hyperlink Blocked]-making going with your little [Hochi Mama]?

Uniqua: What did you just call me, you little troll? I'll punt you to next Friday!

Digger: Watch your mouth around her, Spam. She doesn't like it when men call her names like that.

Uniqua: I know I'm worth more than that.

Mettaton: She isn't lying. Besides, I won't allow anyone to say such things to her. I want her to remember how amazing she is and how much she means to me.

*Everyone awwwes.*

Uniqua: All of you need to shut up! I'm not cute! But he sure is and I'll fight anyone who tries any funny business!

Mettaton: So, you think I'm cute?

Uniqua: Probably shouldn't have said that in public around him.

Frisk: Anyway, we're just gonna get started now. This one isn't a question but, Kai says it's time!