Random Shtick I Might/Might Not Get A Chance To Draw (1)

Random Person(OC, CC): So, you hang out with Uniqua the Untamed?

Mettaton: Yes, I do! But she really isn't that intimidating. She's actually very adorable. *attempts to pet Uniqua*

Uniqua: *monstrous snarling*

Mettaton: *moves hand away* On the inside.

*After they third person leaves, Uniqua allows Mettaton to pet her.*

(Pokémon: Detective Pikachu)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Undyne: *standing near a broken piano* Alright, who broke it?

*Everyone stops what they're doing and goes silent.*

Undyne: I'm not mad. I just wanna know.

Alphys: I did it. I broke the-

Undyne: No. No, you didn't, Alphys. Frisk?

Frisk: I didn't break it! I was no where near it! Sans?

Sans: don't look at me. i never touched it.

Frisk: Then, how did you know it was broken?

Sans: because it's sitting right there and it's broken.

Frisk: Hmm, suspicious.

Sans: hothead?

Hothead: What?! I don't even like pianos! I'm more of a drummer!

Alphys: Guys, I'll pay for it. I broke the piano-

Undyne: NO! *smashes table* WHO BROKE IT!?

Uniqua: Undyne! Chara's been really quiet!

Chara: Oh my God!

*All of them break into a fight as Undyne walks outside to join Hoth, Digger, and Spamton.*

Undyne: I broke it. I screwed up and played the wrong note so I smashed it. I figured they'd be at each other's throats in no time. It was getting too chummy around here anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uniqua: *picking petals off flowers* I'm ready. I'm not ready. I'm ready. I'm not ready. I'm ready. I'm not ready. Welp, that was the last one and now, my sinuses are clogged. Guess I'm not ready for a relationship.

*Later*

Uniqua: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Frisk: Don't worry, this is my best advice. It's how I survived Papyrus!

Uniqua: Okay... *turns to mirror* How's it going, hot stu- No, I am not doing that.

Frisk: Try one of the others on the list.

Uniqua: Seriously? These are all cheesy, cliche, pick-up lines! There's no originality! I'm not using any of these!

Frisk: Just try one and see how it feels.

Uniqua: Heck no!

Frisk: Fine, can you come up with something better? Something original?

Uniqua: Yeah, it will probably suck because it's nerdy.

Frisk: Let's hear it.

Uniqua: Uh, you remind me of Gigantamax Curry because you're tall and hot.

Frisk: Wow... That was nerdy as heck. But it's a good try! You might be ready to fluster all the tall people!

Uniqua: Jesus, take the wheel...

Frisk: Any others?

Uniqua: I would say sing a love song. But that's not what I do and I don't have the guts to suffer 2-5 minutes of public embarrassment and humiliation.

Frisk: You could at least try one you know? Doesn't have to be the full song.

Uniqua: NOPE! I'M DONE HERE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Uniqua and Mettaton are waiting for people to join them for a game of Among Us.*

Uniqua: Sup, guys! I'm emo and he's gay! Today, we're gonna be playing Among US!