Mettaton's Gyftmas Special Question Box

Uniqua: What up, Wattpad! It's Uni! I'm here to collect questions for the holiday special this year! Let me see who's hosting it again... It's Mettaton... No wonder he's been calling me to help decorate. I thought he just wanted me to return the favor since he helped us decorate. Well, you know why I look like a disco ball now. I have been dealing with sparkly ornaments, outdoor lights, and garlands since last month and all of his have even more glitter than the ones we have.

Mettaton: You should be glad to be covered in it, too!

Uniqua: I'm not. This stuff is extremely difficult to get out! I'm just glad it hasn't gotten in my eyes yet.

Mettaton: Well, you needed a makeover-

Uniqua: I did not! I'm about to strangle you! You best shut your metal trap before I find a way to get rid of it!

Mettaton: Why don't you make me?

Uniqua: Not a good thing to say to someone who owns a large blade.

Mettaton: You're still not as scary as you claim to be.

Uniqua: That's strike two, bro! Don't strike out!

Mettaton: Fine, I guess I'll just be over here... Under the mistletoe by myself.

Uniqua: That don't work on me, dude. Besides, you'll only lure Pixelle out if you do that. Anyway, leave your questions, dares, and gifts in the comments for any of us and we'll answer them closer to the holiday.

Mettaton: Should we play spin the bottle during the holiday special?

Uniqua: No, that is one game I never want to play. Another one is Twister because of all the awkward positions I could end up in. I have suffered enough in my life, man. I ain't goin' back.

Mettaton: Already added them to the list of games!

Uniqua: Aight, that's it! You're about to get your rear handed to you by someone half your size!

Mettaton: Oh, how scary!

*Mettaton just stands there, holding Uniqua away from him with one arm as she attempts to punch him.*