Bro Code *Part 3*

I stood in line for food, Ed in the car waiting impatiently. After Liam's party i've only really been talking to Louis and Niall, because Liam was always with Zayn, and I couldn't really look him in the eyes. But alas i did tell the Edwards girl that I would sing at he showcase thing tomorrow night and I can't back down.

"Here's your food sir..." The person say, I grab the bag before leaving walking to Ed's car and sitting down.

"Finally what took you so bloody long?" Ed says.

"Calm your shits!" I say, putting the bags in-between my legs.

"I am starving" he groans.

"Your always hungry...." I mumble, he starts the car and drives towards his apartment.

"So this showcase.... When is it and do I have to go?" Ed says.

"Of course, Louis has work and Niall is working on a group music project" i say.

"Harry you're a big boy, you can do this alone" he says.

"Ed!" I groan.

"Stop your shitting, I am going.... But there will be a day where I can't be your superman" Ed says.

"Well you love me, so you'll always be my superman" I smile, before rubbing my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever" he mumbles. We make it to his apartment, and Zayn is sitting on the curb.

"What's he doing here?" I whisper, more to myself. I hand the food to Ed and climb from the car. "Hey Zee"

"Hey Haz, I need your help" Zayn says.

"With?" I say.

"Proposing to y/n"

No!

"What do you need me to do?" I say.

-

"And here is Harry Styles" Perrie says, I walk on stage everyone is clapping and I sit in front of the piano, looking down at the keys.

"Good evening.... This song is called, Dear No One By. Tori Kelly" I mumble, y/n favorite song.

"I like being independent not to much of an investment, no one to tell me what to do.... I like being by myself don't got to entertain anybody else, no answer to.... But sometimes I just want somebody to hold, somebody to give me a jacket when it's cold got that young love even when we're old yeah sometimes I want someone to grab my hand, pull up pull me close be my man, I will love you till the end.... Wait I can't do this" I say, standing up. I search the crowd I see Zayn looking a little perplexed and Y/n looking confused.

"Harry" Ed whispers, in a warning voice.

"I am sorry.... But I can't sit around and watch this happen...: y/n Zayn is cheating on you with Perrie...." I say, everyone gasp.

"What!" Y/n yells.

"Harry, what the fuck!" Zayn yells.

"I'm sorry" i whisper, before stepping off the stage and leaving followed by Ed.

-

Zayn hates me.

Y/n has been avoiding me.

Perrie hates me. but idgaf cause she means nothing to me.

"I hate myself" i groan, curling with my pillow.

"Stop being a fucking sissy" Ed says.

"Sod off" i hiss, before Ed can say something else. Ed gets up and and goes to answer the door, all I hear is whispering and then Y/n is sitting beside me.

"Harry..." She says.

"Hey" i say, not moving.

"I've been thinking.... About you said that one night and all the songs.... were those for me?" She whispers.

"Of course.... Every song I am going to sing for the rest of my life is going to be for you" he whisper.

"Sap!" Ed yells.