With You (Request)

This is the second request from  hope you like it
----------------------------------------------
As much as Niall loved Harry and Zayn, they needed to go so he could be alone with Nur'Aniyah. She just sat on the couch on her phone, probably on Tumblr or Wattpad.

"Its getting pretty late mates, y'all should get moving" Niall says, Harry doesn't bother looking and Zayn looks up at him.

"Its only 4 mate, trying to get rid of us?" Zayn says, Niall nods.

"Yes now go!" Niall says, Zayn rolls his eyes standing and basically pulls Harry from the flat.

"Why'd you kick them out?" Nur'Aniyah ask, looking up from her phone. Niall smiles walking over to her.

"We're finally alone babe, and i am a bit horny" Niall says, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah..." She says, setting down her phone. Niall scoops her up and she laughs loudly as he carries her to their room, Niall drop her on the bed. Niall quickly starts undressing her, caressing her body.

"I need you so bad...." He mumbles.

"Come and get me babe" she says, she lies on the bed basically teasing Niall with her body, he quickly gets undressed and is on top of her kissing her neck. He starts kissing her down her neck in between her chest and down to her area. (Lol i suck) when it happens it so sudden Nur'Aniyah starts to moan loudly, running her fingers through Niall's hair as he licked and fingered her.

"Fuck Ni, just like that" she moans.

"You like that babe?" Niall says, teasing her with his fingers.

"Stop teasing me, fuck me already" Nur'Aniyah moans, raising her hips bucking.

"Your wish is my command princess" Niall whispers, kissing her back up and they start feverishly making out. Without warning Niall thrust into her, she bites his lip.

"Fu..." She moans, moving with his slow steady thrust.

"I live to please you" he whispers, thrusting faster.

"Fuck Niall just like that, i am almost there" Nur'Aniyah moans.

"Me too.... I can't hold it" Niall moans, they both climax at the same time. Niall pulls out and lies next to her, they both breath heavily.

"I love you" they both say at the same time.