-You catch him with your best friend (Pt. Two)

Harry-

Your brother loads the last box into the moving truck and you sit on the hood of your car, wiping away fallen tears that escape.

"Y/N...." Harry says, walking down the street you slide of the car walking to your car door opening it you get in your car. 

"Fuck off Harry" you say, wiping your eyes.

"Y/N let's talk" he says.

"How about we talk my ex best friend baby, oh wait you should already know about that since your the father!" you scream, you look at his shocked face.

"How did you find out" he says.

"I heard you two talking ass hole, have a good life i left everything that reminded me of Y/BF/N in the house so just give her the shit" you say, slamming your car door and leaving the house following the moving truck. 

Liam-

Your phone rings for the third time and you stumble awake grabbing your phone wiping your eyes.

"Y/N where are you?" Liam says.

"On the roof" i say.

"Why the hell are you on the roof?" he says.

"So didn't have to hear the thumping..... you know i texted you telling you that my mother went to america for the weekend so i ended up coming home early but you were clearly busy" i say.

"Y/N" he says.

"Save it Liam, but tell me how many times have you slept with my ex best friend?" i say, emphasising the EX.

"Only this one time, i promise" he says, i start coughing dramtically.

"Sorry i'm allergic to your bullshit" i say.

"Y/N please" he says.

"I'll be by later to collect my things, please at least look decent" i say, hanging up.

Niall-

The apple hits Niall in the head and when he looks over at you both of there jaw drops you get another fruite and just start chucking them, at them. then you throw you book then you stomp up to them and slap Niall.

"I hate both of you forever..... you out of all people in the world should know that i was digonsed with anoxia in high school so my fucking weight is a touchy subject and don't act like you haven't eaten from my plate before Niall!" you scream. 

"Y/N calm down" Niall says, you slap him again, but this time harder.

"I have trying to keep my weight on check and not fall over the edge in the dark world and you two aren't helping your cheating on me and your talking about me behind my back.... you both such ass holes" you say, your best friend looks away from you wiping her eyes you pick up your book walking away tears still not falling. 

Louis- 

-P.o.v of Louis- 

"That was great Y/BF/N, we should do that more often" i say, opening the bathroom door to see Y/N leaning against the wall crying in nothing but a towel. "Y/N!" i say, walking up to her.

"Get away from me Louis!" she screams, wiping her eyes.

"Y/N....." i repeat.

"So your fucking my best friend behind my back, i knew we were having reltionship probelms but it's usally the girl who gets comfort from her best friend not the fucking boyfriend!" she cries.

"Y/N let me explain" i say.

"Explain what how many times you've fucked while i've been away on trips and shit" she hisses.

"THAT'S IT YES I HAVE BEEN FUCKING YOUR BEST FRIEND BUT AT LEAST SHE ISN'T CLINGY AND DESPERATE AND NEEDS SO MUCH FUCKING ATTENTION AND NOT TO MENTION SHE'S WAY BETTER IN BED THEN YOU!" i scream, she stares at me in pure shock then i feel instantly bad she stands up, and slaps me hard.

"That's how you feel, well then i'll take my desperate, clingy and needy attention away from you forever" she says, pushing pass me.

Zayn-

-P.o.v  of Zayn-

I walk into the house after a long day of singing, i find Y/N in the living room sitting on the floor twirling a gun in her hand.

"Hey Y/N.... why do you have the gun?" i ask, she chuckles a dry sad chuckle she looks up her face puffy and her eyes red.

"Funny you should ask Zayn.... funny you should ask..... you see i know that you've been fucking my best friend and i also know how much you love her" she says.

"Y/N" i say.

"I was looking for my favorite heels yesterday and when i heard you burst into the room i closed the closet door behind me and wanted to surprise you..... until i saw what was going on" she says shaking her head pulling the gun up her body, and her neck to her temple and back down to her stomach right at her belly button.

"Y/N what are you doing?" i say, panicking.

"When i heard you say, i love you to her.... i realize how unimportant i am in this world my parents are dead i have no sibling i only had you and Y/BF/N..... well not anymore" she says, her finger curling around the trigger.

"Y/N don't you still have me!" i yell.

"Really Zayn do it? or you just saying that so i don't have to pull the trigger" she says.

"I mean it" i say.

"You're lying" she says, then she pulls the trigger i scream instantly crying, she falls back on the floor blood on the carpet i drop to the floor pulling her in my arms. 

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N I'm so sorry.... so so so sorry...." i cry, i grab my phone from my pocket calling the cops and i just hold her in my arms crying.

"Your lying" she mumbles i hold her.

"Y/N i've messed up bad....please don't leave me please don't go" i cry.

"You lying" she says.

"I'm not lying please....please...please don't leave me i love you.....i love you" i cry.

"I love you too Zayn" she mumbles.

"Please don't leave me stay with me!" i cry, then the police burst in and pull me away so the medics could take care of her. "Y/N..." i cry as they take her away.