Birthday Cupcakes

"21 years ago, Anne Cox and Des Style's gave birth to the most precious thing in the world.... Harry Edward Style's born to be the perfect little cupcake.... Blessed with marble green eyes and grew into his long chocolate curls.... A man who is finally old enough to drink in america, better watch out Haz. Niall might try to come and get you" Louis says, laughing. After Louis says some more jokes and long stories Liam pulls him off stage and they finally start dinner.

"This is amazing y/n..." Harry whispers.

"All for you" you whisper, kissing Harry on the cheek.

"Love you" he smiles.

"Love you more" I say.

--

It gets around to opening gifts and going through three of Louis gag gifts. Which were all plush cutie cupcake bears. They opened some equally cute things. A phone case, necklaces, jeans and shirts.

"This is great guys, thanks" Harry says.

"Oh we're not done yet" Liam says, Zayn and Niall start fixing the projector and you grab your guitar.

"This is for my favorite person" you say.

"Y/n this is Harry's day... Gosh" louis says, Liam punches him and then they start.

"She's a good girl, loves her mama

Loves Jesus and America, too

She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis

Loves horses and her boyfriend, too

It's a long day living in reseda

There's a freeway runnin' through the yard I'm a bad boy 'cause I don't even miss her I'm a bad boy for breaking her heart And I'm free, free fallin', fallin'

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin' All the vampires walkin' through the valley

They move west down Ventura boulevard And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows And the good girls are home with broken hearts

And I'm free, free fallin', fallin' Now I'm free, free fallin', fallin' Free fallin',

Now I'm free fallin', Now I'm free fallin',

Now I'm free fallin'. I wanna glide down over Mulholland I wanna write her name in the sky I wanna free fall out into nothin' I'm gonna leave this world for a while Now I'm free, free fallin', fallin'

Now I'm free, free fallin', fallin'" you sing, while a slide show full of pictures of Harry go through when you finish. Everyone applauds and Harry kisses you hard, then it happens he is on one knee.

"Y/n will you marry me?" Harry ask.

"Harry.... Of course!" You yell, he jumps up hugging you.

"I did this today.... Because you're the best present I could ever have" he whispers.

"Love you Haz" you say.

"Love you babe" he says.

--------------------------------------------
This is short and it sucks, i know... My head hurts and i am waiting for a stupid plane.

And i know Harry's birthday tomorrow, but for some people it's today DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE

Sorry for the caps, i just wanted to wish my little cupcake happy birthday and also i got the last part about proposing on his birthday because your the best gift blah blah blah i got it from my teacher who just got engaged !

8 years ! They were high school sweethearts and me and my beat friend were the first to know and it was so cute how he did it !! If i don't get a wedding invite i am going to be deeply saddened.

Well bye guess, PM your request ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY STYLES

Love you guys.