- If he was a girl

Harry-

He has long curly hair, always wears bandas and loose shirts that reveals way to much, his was glossy red lip glossy and high boots and really super tight skinny jeans. he's always showing off his dimply smile and always fluttering his eyes and flirtting.

Liam-

He will always be working out, and have really short boy like hair but long eye lashes and brown chocolae hair, he wll have a perky chest and a big butt. he will always wear basketball shirt and muscle tee's and is a complete tomboy.

Niall-

He wears his hair in curl ringlets like a doll and wears glasses, he only wears basketball shirts and short skirts, with sneakers to show off his body, he doens't wear any make up but if clear lip gloss counts it does. he isn't afraid of being alone and will eat how much he wants and still havea a beautiful curvy figure.

Louis-

The sassest of them all, with the big nice butt, and long super long straight brown hair that she wears in a lazy bun and held back with a sweatband, with black skinny jeans and flannel shirts with plain black or colorful shirts on it. He wears mascara to make his eyes lashes longer.

Zayn-

Complete geek, glasses amplafying his beautiful eyes and long lashes nice body that he hides with geeky super hero shirts and baggy pants, with converse his hair all styled beautiful not leaving the house without proper hair styling and nice tattoo's all over his body.