Mr. Malik

"Good morning Ms. Y/L/N.... Where are your parents"

"They couldn't make it sir, but they told me to come anyway which completely pointless" you say, sitting down at the front desk.

"We can reshedule for a better time" he says.

"Mr. Malik.... My parents barely have time for let alone to come to my school and listen to yet another teacher complain about my work ethic" you say.

"Who said I was going to complain?" He says. you look at him before shrugging.

"Since there not here, can I go?"

"Wait.... Let's talk" he says, leaning against the table. Mr. Malik was attractive scratch that he was drop dead gorgeous, for a 30 something year old man, he could pass for a student.

"About?" You say.

"How about your male friend"

"Harry?" You say.

"Yeah...." he says, you shrug standing and sliding on your desk.

"He can be a real dick sometimes.... That's what I get for dating boys, I am more into men" you say, with a smirk.

"Really?" He says, you slide off the desk slowly walking over to him. Placing your hands on his chest.

"Really..." You whisper, he stares down at you.

"Ms. Y/L/N this is extremely inappropriate" his voice was deep and so sexy.

"You're not pushing me away" you smirk.

"Your such a bad girl" he says.

"I'll be your bad girl" you wink, he catches your lips before wrapping his arms around squeezing your but, making you yipe. He turns your around laying out on his desk.

"Bad girls, need to be punished" he whispers, sexily. He starts undoing his pants and you follow suite. undoing your jeans and sliding them down along with your underwear.

"I am ready for you, Mr. Malik"

"Call me Zayn.." He says before getting between your open legs. He was hung like a horse, not at long as Harry but way thicker.

"Fuck..." You mumble. He grabs your hips and thrust into you without letting you adjust. "Fuck! Oh my god" you scream.

"Your so tight baby girl, so tight for me" Zayn moans, slamming into you repeatedly. You can barely breath you just moaned and screamed his name.

"Zayn oh fuck yes, harder" you moan.

"Turn around" he says, you flip onto your stomach without him pulling out. He grips your hips hitting your face you hold the table moaning mess. "Like that baby girl"

"Your so good..." You moan.

"Fuck I am going c*m" Zayn moans, one last thrust and he fills you up.

"Fuck..." You moan.

"Let's clean you up baby" he says.
----
"How was the meeting?" Your mom ask.

"Za- Mr. Malik said he would start tutoring me after school for free" you say.

"That's fantastic" your father says.

"Very"