Purple and Blue -Part 3-

"Liam" I whimper, It was to late to close the door. I remember the phone in the living room. I turn running but he grabs my shirt yanking me back throwing me on the floor.

"You silly little slut" Liam chuckles.

"Liam please" I whimper.

"You deserve to live you worthless piece of..."

"What's going on here?" Louis says, I look back at Louis standing in the doorway.

"Louis..."

"None of your damn business" Liam hisses, turning to Louis blocking his view of me.

"This is my house sir, who the hell are you?" Louis says.

"I am Liam, I came here to get to my girlfriend" Liam states.

"So your Liam" Liam looks back at me with an evil glare, it made me shrink he turns back to Louis.

"What's it to you..." Louis clenches his fist.

"I promised when I saw you, I'd teach you how you should teach a fucking women" Louis says, Liam laughed.

"That? She isn't a women" Liam says, I frowned.

"Don't say that about Iris"

"What do you know about Iris? Hmm?" Liam growls.

"I know that she is amazing, wonderful and kind and doesn't need a little fucker like you in her life" Louis says, Liam laughs again nodding.

"Now I see what's happening, you too are fucking?" Liam yells, his voice booms.

"Liam no!" You say, scrambling up.

"You fucking liar!" Liam smacks me and I hit the wall, blacking out.

"We're going to get married one day... And I am going to claim you as my own" Liam says, holding me to his chest.

"R-really?"

"I love you Iris" I look up and it's Louis. He was smiling.

"I-I love you too Louis" I whisper.

"Iris!... Iris please wake up" I open my eyes and Louis is hovering over me, his nose is bleeding and I hear sirens.

"Louis your nose..." I whisper.

"Thank god your okay" he mumbles, pulling me into a hug.

"I love you Louis"

---
"Once upon a time there was a big bad dragon, who kept a lovely beautiful princess in a cave up with her... Her friends tried to save her with no avail and she was sad and weak until one day, she managed to escape while the dragon was sleeping she ran and ran until she met a prince... he knew of her and promised to protect her for all eternity... When the dragon woke up he was angry he started searching for her burning down villages until he found her but before he could take her back to the cave the prince came and slay the dragon and the towns men locked the dragon in a cave where he could never get out... The end"

"That's my favorite Mommy" Harper smiles.

"It is?" I smile tucking her in.

"It is" she smiles, Kiss her head turning the lights are off. I walk out and Louis pulls me into a hug I stifle a laugh.

"That's my favorite story too" he says, kissing my cheek.