Mycroft Holmes

I'm celebration of my birthday. I gift you guys this. Enjoy!

You were never one to celebrate your birthday. Growing up with parents who despised you wasn't as fun as it all seemed. But you didn't mind it one bit. You were happy with the life you had now. You were happily dating your boyfriend, Mycroft and shared a beautiful home with him. So here you was, on your birthday which you hoped he knew nothing about, cuddled up to him, your head resting on his chest as you listened to his heartbeat and soft breathing.
"Good morning my love. How did you sleep?"
"Good morning handsome. I slept well, thank you. Especially cause your next to me. How about you?"
"I slept wonderfully, I had you in my arms."
You smiled.
"What do you want to do today?"
"Don't you have work?"
"No. I have it off. I want to spend to spend today with you."
You looked up at him and smiled.
"Well, what do you want to do?" You asked.
"Anything as long as it's with you."
You giggled as he pulled you closer and kissed your head.
"So, tell me. What do you want to do?"
"Can we get waffles?" You asked.
"Of course. Cmon, let's get up."
You groaned.
"But your so warm."
Mycroft chuckled.
"Come on my love." He said kissing your forehead.
You both got out of bed and started getting ready for the day. You knew today was your birthday, you just hoped Mycroft didn't know.
Little did you know, that he had a really big surprise for you.
You got dressed into white jeans, with a blue vest top, with matching healed boots, with silver accessories to match. Mycroft as per usual, wore a suit. You both walked out of your house, hand in hand.
Once you had approached the car waiting for you both, Mycroft opened the door for you. You kissed his cheek before getting into the car. He closed the door behind you, then proceeding to get into the car himself.
You both went to the little cute cafe close by.

After the little breakfast you both shared. You both decided to go sightseeing around London. You went to every touristic place, and every secret places you both knew about.
As the day went by, your feet were hurting but you were having the time of your life.
"Cmon, let's have something to eat." Mycroft said passing a fancy restaurant.
"Ooh sure!"
You both entered the restaurant and was sat down quickly. As dinner progressed you seen Mycroft grow nervous.
"Mycroft. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Yeah. Um." He sighed.
"I know it's your birthday and I know you don't like to celebrate it." He said and you froze slightly.
"I just want you to know that this day is very special. Because it's all about you and I love you so much. I don't want you to dislike your special day because of your upbringing and I really hope I can change that. Today, much like everyday, you deserve to be celebrated and I'll be damned if I don't celebrate it."
You slowly teared up at his words.
"So I brought you this." He reached into his inner pocket and pulled out a box. He gave it to you and you smiled.
"Oh Mycroft you shouldn't have."
"Open it."
You opened the box to see a beautiful silver locket.
"Oh Mycroft." You said.
"Open it." He said.
You opened the locket to see two pictures you had taken of the both of you. The first one was from your first date and the second when you had both moved in together.
"Mycroft."
He got out his chair.
"May I?"
You handed him the box, for him to take the locket out and place it around your neck.
"Thank you Mycroft."
"Your welcome my love."

After dinner it was dark outside. Your feet were in more agony. Mycroft then swooped you into his arms, carrying you bridal style, and places you on a bench, overlooking the Thames.
He knelt in front of you and pulled your boots off your feet gently. He then turned around, his back now facing you.
"Hop on." He said. You smiled and climbed on how back. He held your legs tightly. Whilst still carrying your boots. You rested your cheek on top of his head.
"Thank you Mycroft."
"For what?"
"Everything. You showing me what it is to feel loved and cared about. For my birthday. For being you."
"You are most welcome my love."

Just as the day started in each other's arms. The day ended the same way. And you wouldn't have it any other way.