Mycroft Holmes (Part 2)

On the 19th day of Christmas 2019
Warning: mentions of depression, suicide and death
-----
It didn't take a lot of time to find out what happened to your mother. Afterall, he was the British government.

He come home and seen you was 'spring' cleaning. He knew you too well to know you clean a lot when your stressed.

You wasn't aware that Mycroft was home.

"Sweetheart?" He said softly, scaring the living daylights out of you.

"Mycroft! Your home! I didn't hear you come in."

"I can tell. Your stressed."

"What? No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Your cleaning."

"So? I always clean."

"Indeed. But you practically scrubbing the house inch by inch. You do that when your stressed."

You knew he wasn't wrong.

"What's wrong?" He added.

"Nothing. I- I just have a lot on my mind that's all."

"Come on, I have something to tell you."

You both walked into the conservatory and Mycroft's butler made you both a tea.

"I found out what happened to your mother."

"Really? What happened." You hoped that when and if you found out. What happened then it would ease your mind.

"She was murdered by the Russian mafia. She was at the wrong place at the wrong time, the English and Russian Government and officials made it classified cause it could start riots and lead to a civil war and a war between the two countries. I'm so sorry Y/n"

There it was.

The peace of mind.

Your mind no longer clouded by who killed her.

I started sobbing.

"Oh no. I thought you'd be happy, you found out who killed her."

"I am happy. I'm relieved. I have a peace of mind now. Thank you so much Mycroft." You said, jumping into his arms, crying into his shoulder.

----

You placed red roses down. Then stood up. You looked at Mycroft with a smile.

He wrapped his arm around you and made sure the umbrella was directly underneath you so the snow didn't fall directly onto you both. You and Mycroft decided to spend Christmas with his family. You were ecstatic. You couldn't wait to meet Sherlock and his parents.

But first. You wanted to see your mother.

"Hi mom. Merry Christmas."