Sherlock Holmes.

On the 15th day of Christmas 2019
----

You have been in a relationship with sherlock for 8 months. You wanted Christmas to be special. So you did and this was a surprise for Sherlock.

You got you and Sherlock Christmas eve pyjamas.
You done the Christmas shopping. You cleaned 221b. Put all Sherlock's experiments into a mini fridge. Out of sight and out of mind.

Now you were finishing the last minute touches on the Christmas tree.

Now, you were baking gingerbread, to make a gingerbread house for you and Sherlock to eat, watching crappy movies.

But, unfortunately. Life doesn't go as planned.

First the mixture was soggy.
Next, you forgot the sugar.
Then, the gingerbread burned.

You ran out of most ingredients.

Flour was everywhere. Ruining your hard job on cleaning.

So now, you was on the floor, crying. Surrounded by four, egg shells, sugar. You just wanted this to be perfect, you felt like you let Sherlock down because you couldn't do one thing.

You were so upset, you didn't hear Sherlock come in.

He looked around for you expecting to be in his chair, by the fire, reading another book. But instead, you where nowhere to be found and Christmas decorations where around instead.
His worry increased.

He went into the kitchen. He then was stunned about the mess, he then smiled, seeing you on the floor covered in flour. Though that smile didn't last long, when he seen you are crying.

"Darling! Are you okay?" He said rushing to you.

"I'm a failure!" You wailed.

"Why?"

"I can't make stupid gingerbread, to make a stupid gingerbread house. It was meant to be a surprise! For you! But I can't do one simple thing and make gingerbread!" You said, your sobbing increasing.

"Oh Darling. You are not a failure. You are the smartest woman in the world. After all why did I fall in love with you? I love you too much. Now stand tall my queen, your crown is falling."

"You really mean that Sherlock?"

"Of course, now why don't i get some new ingredients and we make gingerbread houses together."

"That sounds perfect."