What he does to annoy you.

Sherlock Holmes.

When he is on a case he doesn't go to sleep or eat in days. You usually have to get him to eat if not you get mad at him and you wont speak to him unless he eats or has a few hours sleep. If he doesn't sleep or eat and you get pissed off at him, he usually orders take away and cuddled you on the sofa watching some random Tv show that you recently started watching.

John Watson

When he leaves you to go on cases with Sherlock. You usually get grumpy when he comes home. He makes it up to you by bringing you a cup of tea, some cake and cuddles on the sofa watching romantic movies.

Greg Lestrade.

When he comes home late. You usually don't mind if its an hour late but you don't like it when he comes home really late because it worries you because of his line of work. He makes it up to you by loads of cuddles and kisses.

Mycroft Holmes

When he is really busy doing loads of government work and doesn't spend any time with you because you get insecure, thinking that he don't love you and that your a distraction to him and are just a "Goldfish" in his eyes. He makes it up to you by taking out to a romantic dinner and a midnight walk through a park of on a beach even if he don't like sand and him telling you how much he loves you and how it terrifies him because he isn't used to sentiment.