Sherlock Holmes

This one is dedicated to Benedict cumberbatch's birthday. He is 44 today (18th July)
—————
The plain and dusty apartment was full of colour, with no dust in sight. Instead there were banners and helium ballon bouquet. The staircase also had balloons attached to it. The usual experiment equipment was put into temporary storage, which was replaced with party food. The fridge that usually contained body parts was clear and instead contained chilled drinks. The said body parts was in a travel food cooler, hidden in your bedroom.

You were dressed in a red lace dress, with red heals. Your makeup was basic, but a ruby, glossy lipstick rests on your lips. You wore a Diamond necklace which was a Christmas gift off your lover. To match the necklace was a diamond silver ring which rested on your ring fiver. After all, your lover wanted to know that you was married to him and was taken. Your husband was Sherlock Holmes.

Even though Sherlock is a peculiar man, he wanted to show you off and spoil you. And that he did.

Sherlock was on a case with John. It was a fake case, in which you got Mycroft to make, after some bribery of course.

John messaged you that they were both on their way home. To which you reminded him that he had to get Sherlock to wear a blindfold.

You heard the front door open and everyone froze on their spot, waiting in anticipation. The apartment door swung open and John and a blindfolded Sherlock walked in.

"I don't understand why I need to wear this. It's just the flat. Nothing is going to be different."

"SURPRISE!!!''
John ripped off the blindfold, and Sherlock stood there. Mouth agape. His eyeshadow filled with shock and wonder. His eyes danced around the room as he look at everyone who shouted 'surprise'
You stood there smiling, with a glass of champagne in your left hand, which showed your Diamond wedding ring.
Everyone walked over to Sherlock and wished him a happy birthday and gave him gift bags, to which obviously contained gifts for him.

Once everyone got back to conversations, Sherlock approached you.

"Did you do this?"

You smiled.

"Of course! You deserve a good Birthday! You do everything for me and you bring out the good in me and even though you find it so difficult to do sentiment, you show a lot of it to me. I'm so glad your my Husband. I love you so much."

"I love you to baby. Thank you so much." He pressed his forehead to yours and smiled.

Once he lifted his head, you put your hand on his cheek and caressed it. He grabbed your left hand and kissed the ring that's going to stay on your finger forever. You held his left hand and fiddled with the ring that was wrapped around his finger.

"I'm so glad I married you." Sherlock said.

"Happy birthday sweetheart. I have an extra special gift for you. But you won't get it until everyone has left."

"What is it?"

"It involved me, you and some sexy lingerie I brought especially for the occasion." You whispered in his ear. His eyes widening at the last part of what you said.

"Or we can leave now and you can give me your present then?"

"Be patient love. Everyone has to leave. And not cause you told them too. They leave on their own accord."

"But Y/nnnn." He whined.

"No. If your not patient love. The more patient you are the more exiting I'll make it." You winked and walked away.

"I love you baby. Happy birthday!" You said over your shoulder and catered to some guests.

"I love that woman. I'm so going to have a great end to my special day." He said to himself.

(Here is some Benedict Cumberbatch photos to enjoy. To enjoy on his Birthday!!!)

 To enjoy on his Birthday!!!)