Gregory Lestrade

On the 9th day of Christmas 2019
Warning, sex references.
---

"Babe! Stop eating the mixture!" You exclaimed.

"But it tastes too good."

"It'll taste better when its baked!"

Thats when he blew flour in your face.

You stood there in shock.

Greg burst out laughing.

"Oh! Is that how you want to play. Well its on."

You then threw flour at him, thus breaking a flour war.

You both laughed and laughed until flour was everywhere.

Greg then grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you into a kiss.

You both pulled away looking at the mess you both made.

"Well, we need to clean up and re make the mixture for the gingerbread house. There is more flour in it. But, unfortunately we have to go to the store for more flour. Seems as you started this, you can clean it while I shower. Once you have cleaned them mess you started you can join me in the shower." You said kissing his cheek and going to the bathroom.

Greg didn't hesitate cleaning all the flour.

Your giggles and his deep laughs echoed through the house, with moans and grunts coming from the bathroom.

Once your bonding time finished you both got dressed and walked to the store.
Hand in hand. Watching the snowflakes fall and the sun set, with all the Christmas lights hung on lampposts glittered in the darkness.

"I love you Y/n."

"Aw, i love you too Greg. More than anything in the whole wide world."

After going to the store you both successfully made gingerbread houses.

Now sitting in front of the fire, in each others embrace, you sighed warmly. You loved the life you had with Greg.

You both looked into each others eyes. Slowly leaning in, you both passionately kissed.

Greg pulled away.

"Ready for round two?"

"Oh god yes."

You both went to your room. And for the second time that day, your moans, giggles, cursing filled the house. But in that room, the satisfaction of having an orgasm from each other was the best feeling in the world.

Oh what a wonderful time of the year.