Gregory Lestrade. part 3

WARNING.. THERE IS GOING TO BE MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ABUSE, SELF HARMING. I WILL PUT A WARNING IN. I'M GONNA LET YOU GUYS KNOW BY THIS ⚠️⚠️. ITS NOT GOING TO BE IN DETAIL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN SKIP IT, IT WON'T MAKE A BIG IMPACT IF YOU MISS IT.

But on a good note, this chapter is going to be long.

Please vote, comment and request!

SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A knock sounded on Gregory Lestrade's office door. Both you and him looked up from the paper work.

Gregory cleared his voice.

"Come in." He hollered.

It was Anderson.

"Lestrade there's been a- hello gorgeous." He said the last bit looking at you with lust in his eyes.

You cringed and looked away.

"Anderson! What do you want?"

"Well I was going to say that there has been a murder. But then I seen this beauty." He walked up to you.

"Anderson. Philip Anderson. Want to shag?"

Your eyes widened. You stood up quickly and slapped his face.

"Excuse me! How dare you!"

"Anderson, get out my office." Gregory said, appalled.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry about him."

"No it's okay. Shall we go to the murder scene?"

"Yeah, we shall. You don't need to come. Because you don't start until Monday. But you are welcome to join."

"Go? And not solve a murder? I must be out of my mind if I decline this! Let's go!"

Gregory laughed.

"You and Sherlock are so much alike. Makes me think you two are siblings." Gregory laughed

"Yeah we get that a lot. We might as well be. We have been close friends for so many years. Now come on. We got to solve a murder!" I said excitedly.

-Time Skip-

The murder was long and boring. So long in fact it was about 10 o'clock in the evening.

It was cold and your feet ached from your heels for so long.

Sherlock and John left a while ago. Sherlock saying he needs his time in the mind palace.

But you decided to stay with Gregory longer.

You were shivering. You didn't have your purse or phone so you couldn't get a taxi. So you decided to tell Gregory that you are going to walk home.

"Gregory."

"Yes?"

"I'm going to walk home, it's late, I'm cold and my feet ache. I'll come by Scotland yard tomorrow."

"I'll drive you back."

"No its okay, I don't mind walking."

"Don't be silly. Come on." He said.

I felt eyes on me. I looked to my left to see Anderson staring at me.