Sherlock Holmes (Part one)

Today i thought that it would be like any other normal day; having nothing exiting going on just the same routine. I got home from work and on front of my door of the flat I live in was a bunch of red roses with a note.

'Can't wait to finally meet you my dear. When we do meet, you will finally be my queen of this world. Do enjoy your roses my dear, they're beautiful but not as beautiful as you.

See you soon my queen.

-JM'

To be honest it scared me but i didn't think much of it.

The next time it happened I was binge watching Doctor who on my day off, when someone knocked on my door. I raised my eyebrow because I wasn't expecting any visitors. I opened the door to see a delivery guy.

"Are you miss Y/l/n?"

"Yes i am."

"I've got a package for you." He held up a large box and with a letter taped onto it.

"Ah okay."

"Have a nice day miss."

"Thank you, you too."

I walked into the living room and out the box on the coffee table in the middle of the room.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen so I could open the box easier.

Once I lifted the lid and peered inside I screamed. I scrambled away from the box. I fell over my dining table and I smacked my head on the tables corner I reached and touched where I banged my head and seen blood. I probably had a bit of a concussion.

I tore the letter off the box lid so i could read it.

'My Queen, I present you a gift, its your Ex boyfriends head! I had someone kill him earlier today so I can present it to you. No one will ever mistreat you again my Queen. I do apologise if I gave you a fright but I wanted to show you how serious I can be about our love.

I'll see you soon my dear.

-JM'

I started crying. I quickly grabbed my phone and called the police. When they finally arrived I was taken out of my flat and put in the back of an ambulance with a shock blanket draped around my shoulders. My tears finally went dry but my eyes were still red and my cheeks were puffy and I couldn't stop shaking.

Three males walked towards me. One with grey hair, another with black hair and the last one with sandy blonde hair.

"Hello i'm Greg Lestrade, this is Sherlock Holmes and Dr john Watson."

"Greg? i thought your name was Gary." I smiled a bit at Sherlock's response.

"God Sherlock my name is Greg, nothing else but Greg!"

"Guys we have better things to do then argue about who's name is what."

"Oh yes. Well as already said I am the worlds only consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes, your Y/n Y/l/n, you have no siblings and your parents are deceased, you came to London for a new start.... why cant I deduce you further?"

"Sherlock, leave the poor girl alone." John said.

"Fine."

"Can you tell me what happened Y/n?"

"For a while I've been getting notes from this strange man and I didn't think anything of it but today the post man gave me this and I called the police...... he wants to kill me doesn't he?" I started to cry again, the harsh reality finally kicking in.

"No, he wants you to be his wife and that's way worse then getting killed."

"Sherlock! don't say that!"

"What? It's true."

I started to cry harder.

"Well done Sherlock."

"Sarcasm?"

The other two males nodded.

"I'm gonna find a hotel to stay at until my house ain't used as a crime scene. Mind if I packed a bag?" I asked the detective inspector.

"Okay, there going to be a Police officer in the house If you need anything."

"Thank you."

I walked upstairs to my room and got my suitcase from the top of my cupboard. I packed some clothes; pyjamas, health and beauty products. My laptop and its charger and other needed electrical appliance. I grabbed my bag making sure I had my purse, phone and my car keys. I took a deep breath and sighed.

I walked out the house and seen most of the police had gone. Sherlock, John and Greg was standing in the garden.

I cleared my throat. They all looked at me.

"Um, here my door key so my house is locked when you finished your investigation, I'll pick it up from the station in a few days, and my um number if you have anymore questions." I walked down the path.

"Wait, Y/n."

"Yes?"

"We have come to the conclusion that you need a bodyguard at all times, we all know what this man is like and he wont rest until he gets what he wants, so as a precaution you need to be with someone at all times."

I nodded. "Okay. who is going to watch me?"

"Me and John."

"Oh okay. Well can I go to the hotel now? I need rest I've been through a lot and i need sleep."

"You are not going to any hotel."

"Then where am i going to stay?"

"221B Baker street."

"I can't stay. I'll intrude on your space."

"Well you don't really have a choice do you?"

"No."

"Well then."

"Lets get a taxi then."

"Um, I can drive?"

"Splendid, makes life go quicker." Sherlock said walking to my car.

I unlocked the car and put my suitcase in the boot. Sherlock sat in the passenger side by the driver leaving john to sit in the back.

I got into the car and drove to baker street.