John Watson.

On Christmas Day.
MERRY CHRISTMAS OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS. I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING TIME.
Just know its okay not to be okay, especially on Christmas, when everyone wants you to be jolly. And I know how hard it can be.
--------
It was Christmas day. You lived in 221B with your boyfriend John Watson with his roommate Sherlock Holmes. Mrs Hudson was at a friends house this Christmas so it was only you, John and Sherlock.

It was early in the morning when you started prepping the Turkey. For its long hours of cooking.

You also made a small breakfast to keep you all going until Christmas dinner.

Whilst doing that you put on your Christmas song playlist to get you more in the jolly mood.

Then two sets of feet walk towards the living room.

"Merry Christmas guys! Here is your breakfast!" You said giving Sherlock and John their breakfast. Both giving their appreciation.

"Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas love." John said.

Once breakfast was over and done with you all sat around the Christmas tree and started exchanging gifts.

You got Sherlock some knew chemistry sets. A new deerstalker hat since his went missing on a case. And you got him a smoking pipe.

Sherlock got you your favourite perfume, and a new set of Diamond earring with a lovely silver ring with a gorgeous red gem

John got Sherlock, some new body parts for his experiments and new tools to do so.

Sherlock got John a voucher to his favourite shop and a tv show box set.

You got John some new jumpers, his favourite aftershave. You had a secret gift for him later.

John got you a bracelet with an engraving saying 'forever and always' and a locket with a photo of you and him on your first date.

You had help from the two boys in the kitchen, for the vegetables.

Once that was done you all shared Christmas dinner around the table popping the Christmas crackers, wearing the paper crowns saying the corny jokes. Creating memories. You loved your new family.

This one of many Christmases like this, and you loved it.