Sherlock Holmes (Part two)

I was at Sherlock flat, siting on the sofa. John was out somewhere and Sherlock was in the kitchen doing some experiment. It had been two months since I got delivered the head, Sherlock and John decided it best for me to move in with them so I wouldn't be targeted.
Recently, I got loads of little notes left in my room, with the same signature as what the note did.
I didn't tell anyone of course. Although, I should. I felt so cooped up in this flat, I wanted to go out.

I texted my friend if they wanted to meet. Thankfully they said yes and we was meeting in central London.
Sherlock was doing something so his concentration was all on whatever he was doing.

I went to my bedroom and I got changed into some clothes. I sneaked one of Sherlock guns into my inner coat pocket.

I carefully and quietly left the house unnoticed.

-Time skip-

I met up with my friend and we done some shopping around London.

My phone rang. It was Sherlock

"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
"Relax. I'm out with my friend."
"It's not safe for you to go out without me or John."
"I said relax, I trust my friend, I've got your gun and I'm sick of being cooped up in the flat and you wouldn't have gone out because you were doing something so I went out. I'm on my way home now anyway."
"Stay where you are I'll be there shortly."

He ended the call. ugh.

"Hey I have to stay here, my 'protector' will be here shortly."
"That's okay, I have to go home now anyway I have to get ready for work. I'll text you. Love you." me and my friend hugged and we parted ways.

I started to go back to the flat I knew what way he would walk anyway.

I got to the park close by knowing Sherlock would walk this way to get to me quicker.

I sat on a bench overlooking the park.

Someone dressed in a lovely black suit sat next to me.

"Beautiful day isn't it?" He asked

I looked at him. "Yes, its a shame it isn't always like this."

He chuckled.

"Well thats England for you."

"Yeah."

"Oh where are my manners, my names Jim."

Like J.M that always writes me those little notes. No, there's more than one person called Jim.

"I'm Y/n. Lovely to meet you."

"You too, sweetheart. You waiting for someone?"

"Yeah."

"A boyfriend?"

"No, just my flatmate acting like a full time bodyguard; he doesn't like me going out on my own."

"Seems like he loves you if he is so protective of you."

I smiled.

"He doesn't love. But I love him, I just know he won't love me back."

"Y/N GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN." I looked and seen it was Sherlock. John following behind.

"Why?"

"Hello Sherlock. Did you miss me?"

"That is Jim Moriarty. Or J.M. The one that sent you that head." I quickly moved away from him, but he grabbed my arm and stopped me getting away.

I started to panic a little bit.

Sherlock moved towards me.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Sherlock. I wouldnt move if I was you." He held a gun to my head

"Don't shoot her." Sherlock said.

I started to cry.

"Then dont move." He simply said. I looked around the park and I seen it was empty apart from us.

"Y/n dont worry, I'll get you."

"I thought you didnt do sentiment Sherlock. See Y/n. He does love you, or else he wouldn't care if you died or not."

"I don't. But shes an exception. Let her go. Please."

I struggled in his grip.

"Stop struggling." He hit the gun against my head. My head started to bleed. A trickle of blood ran down my face, like a ruby river. My blood mixed with my tears.

"Y/n!"

"I'll see you soon my darling, thanks for being Sherlock weakness."

He shoved me into Sherlock arms. He caught me, wrapping me in a hug, kissing my head.

"Your okay. I'm so sorry."

I didn't respond I was still crying.

He picked me up bridal style. Leaving john to carry my shopping.

By the time we got to the flat, I was dropping off.

"Y/n stay awake, you might have a concussion."

Once we got inside I was placed on Sherlock chair, John grabbed the medical kid and used a torch to see if i has a concussion my shining the light into my eyes.

Sherlock carried me to my bed. He helped me into some more comfortable clothes without seeing anything. I lied down in bed and Sherlock kissed my head and went to walk out the room. I grabbed his arm. He looked at me.

"Can you stay here. Until I fall asleep?"

"Okay" He got into my bed. I cuddled into his side.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."