Learning to Love part 1 (Female Reader)

LOKI POV: 

I was at the ball on Earth. Tonight was a ball for all aliens. However I also get to finally return home and meet my half brothers Chris (actor who plays Thor) and Thor. They are identical twins. My half sister Jane is also here to meet them. Jane and I have the same mother but different fathers. The twins and I have the same father but different mothers. Finally the moment I've been waiting for came. My father Odin stood on stage and everyone quiet down. 

"Loki Odinson, my heir, my firstborn" said my father. 

I could see this hatred in Chris' eyes. What is he angry about? 

"Do you swear to guard the realms" asked my father. 

"I swear" I said. 

"Do you swear to preserve the peace among the aliens" asked my father. 

"I swear" I said. 

"Do you swear to cast aside all selfish ambition and pledge yourself only to good of all kind" asked my father. 

"I swear" I said. 

"Then Loki, I on this day welcome you back to the family" said my father. 

There was some cheers but the dormant frost people froze in shock and fear. 

"What troubles you my friends" asked my father. 

"The original, are back" said Marcus who is king of the frost aliens. 

The room became silent and some were scared. Long story short the frost aliens split. The royals and half the population made their genes dormant and don't have powers. The rest stayed the same I guess. However this was generations ago. Meaning that the original all survived and had kids to get to now. Marcus summoned the destroyer and a couple of us ran down to the weapon fault. 

"They must be after the cube" said Daron. 

Daron is the nephew of Marcus. 

"I thought those beast died" I said. 

We entered the vault in time to see the destroyer go back to it's place. There was ice everywhere and the guards on the floor. 

"Get them to a healing room" said Marcus. 

The original are lucky they didn't kill the guards. In fact let me guess. They want to cube to unleash the soul that lies inside and take over the worlds. Well I won't let that happen. 

"Those monsters must pay for what they did" I said angrily. 

"They have paid. With their lives" said Marcus. 

I looked at him confused. 

"The frost cube is safe along with the royals and all is well" said Marcus. 

"All is well? They tried to free your father from the cube" I said angrily. 

Marcus turned to face me. 

"What makes you so sure they want to free my father" asked Marcus. 

"WELL WHY ELSE WOULD THEY WANT THE CUBE" I yelled. 

"You know nothing of what they have been threw. This was nothing more then a desperate attempt to save their planet" said Marcus. 

"How could you possible know that" I asked angrily. 

"I have a truce with them after they kidnapped my niece. They don't want a war Loki. They only want to live in peace on their own planet and know that the royals are okay. That is why they took Sylvie and probably were after Daron as well today" said Marcus. 

"THEY JUST BROKE YOUR TRUCE. THEY COULD OF STOLEN ANY OF THESE RELICS. JUST LOOK HOW FAR THEY GOT? If they want peace then why have they hide all these years" I asked angrily. 

"Last time they showed their face your ancestors and many more wanted them dead simply because you can't touch them without getting frost bite" said Marcus. 

"But how could they of got here" asked my father. 

"Someone had to of shown them the way. I will talk with Laufey, their leader and work things out. We will find the breach in our system and seal it" said Marcus.