A dream

So I'm working on something but found this picture. It's not Loki but I couldn't stop laughing. I'll tell you more about what I'm working on when we get to 100 chapters in this book. 

YOU POV: 

I was watching the snow fall outside the window. It's the middle of winter which is my favorite season. Some came up from behind me and covered my eyes. He rested his head on my shoulder. 

"What are you thinking about cupcake" asked Loki. 

I smiled. 

"Well right now I'm wondering why you are covering my eyes" I said. 

"I want to surprise you" said Loki. 

He took his hands off my eyes and I turned my head back to look at him. 

"So, any plans for today" asked Loki. 

"Not really" I said. 

I kissed Loki on the lips. We broke the kiss and stared into each other eyes. 

"Since it's winter here on Earth do you want to go get hot chocolate somewhere" asked Loki. 

"Sounds like a great idea" I said. 

Loki and I left and went to a restaurant that was selling hot chocolate. We also got a bagel. 

"I still don't understand why their is a whole in them" said Loki. 

"That is what surprises you" I asked. 

"Yes, bagels and donuts are the only foods I know here on Midguard that have a hole in them. Someone decided to cut a hole in the middle and just" Loki thought for a bit. 

"What do they do with the middle part? Do they just toss it out? Because if it was a Asgard dish then it would be fully intact" said Loki. 

"That's not entirely true" I said as I took a sip of my drink. 

"Really, what part" asked Loki. 

I finished my sip and put the cup down. 

"In the factory the donuts are actually shaped with a hole in the middle and some donuts don't have a hole at all" I said. 

"Really" asked Loki. 

"Yes, some donuts are just donuts were there is no hole or filling and some have filling on the inside" I said. 

"Filling" asked Loki. 

"The ones with filling are jelly donuts" I said. 

Loki smiled. 

"What" I asked. 

"You always know the most random facts" said Loki. 

"Have to remember some things" I said. 

"True" said Loki. 

We were silent for a minute. Loki took a drink of his hot chocolate. 

"One second" said Loki. 

He held his hand up and used his magic to add whip cream on top of our drinks. Loki put his hand down. 

"Whip cream" I said surprised. 

"Yes, I figured it would pair nicely" said Loki. 

"But why didn't you order it then" I asked. 

"Because it would cost more" said Loki. 

"True" I said. 

Loki and I finished the bagels and left the restaurant with our drinks. It was still snowing outside. Loki grabbed my hand and held it as we walked. 

"You know, I think this is the longest winter that Canada has ever had" said Loki. 

"I'm not complaining, I like it better then the sun" I said. 

A loud bus drove by us and I jumped a little. 

"Everything alright" asked Loki. 

"Yes, just wasn't expecting a loud bus" I said. 

Loki and I continued walking in silence. 

"Come on, let's go somewhere quieter" said Loki. 

Loki led me to a park in town. It's a nice open place where people jog, have picnics, and just walk around the gardens. During winter they have lights all over the trues and bridges. There is a river that runs threw the park. Which is probably why it's called falls park. Loki and I stood on the bridge as the lights shined all over the park to light up the night. 

"It's beautiful here" I said. 

"It would be great if we could come here every night" said Loki. 

We wated the water fall below us. Loki smiled and used his magic to wrap a blanket around us. I looked at Loki and smiled. 

"I'm lucky to have the best boyfriend in the world" I said. 

Loki and I kissed as a radio started to play In my Eyes by the Afters. Loki put his hand on my cheek as we kissed. We kissed for a minute or so before we broke it. I looked into Loki's eyes. 

"Cupcake, I think your alarm is going off" said Loki. 

I was confused at first. 

I woke up to my alarm and opened my eyes. I shut my alarm off and looked at my cellphone. It's 8 in the morning. I got to get up. I tried to get up but Loki wrapped his arm around me. 

"Five more minutes" said Loki. 

"Okay, but then I have to make breakfast" I said. 

I laid back down in bed and cuddled in Loki's arms.