Sunburn, Adam shorts Begin

YOU POV: 

I was at the apartment making a shopping list for tomorrow. Adam has the day off from work tomorrow so we figured it's a perfect day to get out of the house. We have been on Lamentis for a couple months now. And even though I have been a vampire for a few months I'm not sure how to feel about drinking blood. I had to become a vampire because I'm type 1 diabetic. 

I still am but I wasn't able to be a blood slave so it was either become a vampire or get off the train and never be allowed to the capital. I set the pen and paper down and started to head to the kitchen. I should make dinner. I tiredly rubbed my eyes but yelped as my hand burned. I jumped back and saw the curtains were open. Fuck, that hurt worse then any sun burn. I closed the curtains and tried not to cry in pain. 

"Are you alright, I heard a scream" said Adam. 

"I'm fine, I thought you were in the shower" I said. 

"I finished" said Adam. 

I looked at my hand and Adam took it. He saw the burn on my hand and put his finger on it. I hissed in pain from the stinging. Adam stopped touching my burn. 

"The sunlight sure is a bitch" said Adam. 

He let go of my hand. 

"I'll get the first aid quick" said Adam. 

He kissed my cheek and went to the bathroom where we keep the first aid kit. That burn hurt worse then I expected though. I am trying to hold back the tears because I don't want to cry. Adam came back and took me to the couch. We sat down and Adam held my hand. 

"It's just a little red. Should heal within a day or two" said Adam. 

He kissed my hand I could feel the pain going away. It did help a lot in this case. Adam finished kissing my hand and looked me. He wiped the tears from one of my eyes. Adam put his hand on my cheek. 

"That should help with the pain" said Adam. 

"Thanks" I said. 

Adam took his hand off my cheek and opened the kit. He got some medicine and rubbed it onto the burn. It did help my hand feel better. After rubbing the medicine on Adam wrapped up my hand. 

"Done, you probably should use your other hand more while this one heals. Just keep the muscles relaxed" said Adam. 

"Sucks that I burned my (right/left) hand then since I'm (right/left) handed" I said. 

Adam chuckled. 

"Well, that's what the other hand is for" said Adam. 

He stood up and grabbed the first aid. 

"Now, I will make dinner and you rest your hand" said Adam. 

He left and put the first aid kit away. I grabbed a book and decided to read for now. Adam went to the kitchen and I heard him open the freezer. He grabbed something and closed the door. Adam took the wrapper off the popsicle and entered the living room. He got on his knees and held out the popsicle for me to take. I looked up from my book. 

"Here, it will help heal the burn" said Adam. 

"I don't" I started. 

"Please" said Adam. 

I signed and took the popsicle which made Adam smile a little. 

"Thank you" I said. 

"You're welcome" said Adam. 

He got up and went back to the kitchen. I know, I'm a vampire that doesn't like drinking blood. Que every series and fanfic ever. I looked at the popsicle and signed before I started eating it. 

So I use to have a Twilights Zombie story here but hated it so I'm replacing it with Adam one shots. I will write more with this plot of vampires on Lamentis. But don't worry because it won't be destroyed by the planet like it was in Loki.