Sakaar Fight (Male Reader)

YOU POV: 

We were taken out of the circle to a new cell. There was a lot of weapons and the guards started selecting people to fight in the arena. The schedule was on the wall for everyone to see. I smiled as Loki walked up to me. 

"I wasn't expecting to see you here" I said as we hugged. 

"Well what husband would I be if I didn't visit you before your big fight. Do you remember what I thought you" asked Loki. 

"Yep" I said. 

"Good, come on. We have a few hours till you're up. The champion always fights last I heard. And I peaked at the schedule" said Loki. 

Loki and I walked over to the armory. Other prisoners were gearing up for their fight. Loki grabbed something from a shelf. 

"The grandmaster had some workers design a suit for you. It will send your sugar levels and other health info to my phone and I will be watching from first class" said Loki as he held up his phone. 

"Makes things easier for us" I said. 

I looked threw the clothes and saw a headband and a green cape. I held the cape up giving a confused look to Loki. 

"I had a little design input" said Loki. 

"What about the headband" I asked. 

"It's a helmet. It will get pretty valiant out there" said Loki. 

"Noted, I'll be right back" I said. 

I took the suit to the bathroom and changed. I put the pants on and found two omni pods. One already has insulin and the other has sugar in case I go low. Until I run out. I put one on each shoulder and put my shirt on. The shirt had a hole in the front for the arc reactor. The arc reactor that I have is basically a permanent insulin pump. The suit is a work out shirt and pants but has wires in it to keep track of my health. After the shirt and pants I put the armer on. The shoulder blades covered the omni pods but I question if omni pods are a good idea in a fight. But at least I have armor to protect myself. I left the stall and went to the mirror to put the headband on. Which turned into a helmet that also had horns like Loki's. I chuckled and left the bathroom. 

"You look great y/n" said Loki. 

"Thanks, I see you added the horns" I said. 

"Of course I did. Now let's get you a weapon" said Loki. 

He kissed my forehead and took the helmet off. 

"You might have to get your hair cut before the fight. I'm not sure what the rules are with hair length" said Loki. 

"This is a nightmare" I said. 

"It's just one fight to get threw. So, don't die and then you can join me at the grandmasters side" said Loki. 

"Great, I'm bloody inspired" I said. 

Loki gave me the helmet and I turned it back into a headband. We started looking threw the weapons. I'm not even sure what the hell a good weapon would be. Besides a shield of course. I'll need a shield. However unlike Captain America I'm not good at throwing a shield at people. How does he do that? So instead I will settle for a shield and, I'm not sure. 

"Hey Angel, want to use a giant fork" asked Korg. 

Angel is a nickname that everyone started calling me. It was Korgs idea. I'm not sure why but it's nice I suppose. 

"Doesn't look all that great" I said. 

I picked up a sword and looked at it.