Dirty Loki x Own Character part 1

I laid on my bed thinking about Loki's offer. 

"What is it that you want" I asked. 

Loki smiled. 

"Well I want to become king. But for now, how about we make a deal cupcake" said Loki. 

"A deal" I asked sarcastically crossing my arms. 

"Yes, I know that you wouldn't answer honestly unless we are alone. So I had the other villains pick off the avengers. At every turn there was another villain and a avenger had to stay behind and fight them until now. It's just the two of us" said Loki. 

He leaned back in his throne. 

"Smart, but why me" I asked. 

"Well, here is the deal" said Loki. 

He stood up. 

"I Loki Laufeyson give you my word, that I will not attack Midguard" said Loki as he put his hand on his chest. 

Loki put his hand down. 

"If, you have sex with me every month" said Loki. 

I was shocked. 

"What" I asked. 

"I mean what I said" said Loki. 

He smiled at me. 

"No" I said. 

Loki's smile faded. 

"Seriously, I thought you would" said Loki. 

"Of course not, I'm not going to become some sex doll for you to fuck until you find someone better. I would like to lose my virginity to someone I'm in a relationship with" I said. 

"Okay you got a point. To be honest I thought that you wouldn't date me. However if you prefer we can become lovers" said Loki. 

He walked up to me. I can feel my heart beating faster. Loki put his hand on my cheek. 

"Regardless of what you believe I do love you" said Loki. 

He kissed me on the lips and vanished. I was frozen in shock but felt a note in my hand. I looked at the note and read that I have till the first of next month to decide and Loki left his address. 

I can't stop thinking about it. I mean I do secretly like him. I just don't want to admit it to myself. Plus I'm honestly scared because it's sex. I heard it's painful. But I am curious to see what happens and what it would be like. Fuck it, worst case scenario I get embarrassed in front of everyone. I snuck out of the tower and went to the address on the note. 

"LOKI" I yelled. 

"Have you decided already cupcake" asked Loki. 

"Why do you call me by that nickname" I asked as I turned to face Loki. 

Loki was reading a book. 

"Because I can tell you slightly blush when I say it" said Loki. 

He's not wrong. It does sound cute when he says it. 

"Anyway I came to talk about the deal" I said. 

Loki closed his book and looked up at me with those perfect blue eyes of his. I took a deep breath. I'm nervous as hell. 

"I will accept and be your boyfriend IF, we keep it a secret for now and you stay true to your promise. No attacking Earth" I said. 

"I promise, but I will still cause mischief for the Avengers but nothing like New York" said Loki. 

"Fine, but since we are going to fuck then I should tell you that I haven't been tested for any infections" I said. 

"Luckily I already stole a box of condoms from Wall Mat" said Loki. 

I blushed a little. 

"But even if we split up you will have to get tested one day to make sure you don't have anything" said Loki. 

"I know but it's weird. I mean not weird but more uncomfortable. I have never been naked in front of another person like this before" I said holding my hands together in front of my chest. 

"Well, if it helps, I've seen worse" said Loki. 

He stood up and walked up to me. Loki put his hand on my cheek. 

"Of course, we don't have to do this if you aren't ready Cupcake" said Loki. 

"No, I want to. I'm just scared is all" I said. 

"Do you trust me" asked Loki. 

"Somehow yes" I said. 

"What does that mean" asked Loki. 

"You're a trickster" I said. 

Loki chuckled. 

"True, but even I have standards. I would never use sex as a trick" said Loki. 

He closed his eyes and kissed me on the lips. I was nervous at first but closed my eyes and kissed back. Loki picked up my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I wrapped my arms around Loki and he carried me to his bed. Loki laid me down on his bed and broke the kiss so he can take his shirt off. 

"Like what you see" asked Loki. 

I blushed and tried to cover my face. 

"Now I'm just questioning if I'm into men with long hair" I said.