Turned, Adam

YOU POV: 

I woke up in Adam's arms. I remember him kissing my neck before biting me. He turned me into a vampire but I was quite scared. After Adam finished drinking my blood he placed his hand on my cheek and told me to get some sleep. Then I fainted and now we are cuddling on a bed. Adam was playing with my hair while reading a book. I opened my eyes and looked out the window in front of us. 

"How much longer are we going to be on this fucking train" I asked. 

Adam chuckled and put his book down. 

"Well good night to you two (nick/name)" said Adam. 

I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. I probably look dead inside. 

"We just have a few more towns to pass before we get back to the capital" said Adam. 

Adam kissed my forehead. 

"Anyway how are you feeling" asked Adam. 

"Tired" I said. 

Adam grabbed my dexcom. 

"Hold out your finger" said Adam. 

I gave him my finger and Adam bit it. He lightly squeezed my finger to get the blood out and scanned it with my dexcom. Oh ya, being a vampire doesn't cure type 1 diabetes. Adam looked at my levels. 

"You're with in a healthy range. So it's probably just from turning and everything" said Adam. 

He sat us up and got of the bed. I tried to sit up but I'm too tired, so I just fell back onto the bed. The bed is so comfy I don't want to get up. I tried to reach in my pocket for the tempad but didn't find it. I sat up and started looking for it. 

"What are you doing" asked Adam as he was making a drink. 

"I can't fond the tempad" I said searching. 

Adam took the tempad out of his pocket and showed it to me. 

"I took it while you were asleep. Figured I would keep it safe" said Adam. 

I relaxed and laid back down. Adam put the tempad on the table. He finished making the drinks and walked over to the bed. He sad down on the bed. I sat up and rested my head on Adam's shoulder. He put a straw in the cup and held it out for me to drink. 

"What is it" I asked. 

"Blood, you'll need it to get stronger" said Adam. 

"Oh, I'm going to have to get use to that" I said. 

I took a cup and Adam started to drink from his cup. I sniffed the drink. It smells okay I guess. I took a sip and made a face. 

"What" asked Adam. 

"Ugh, that's bloody awful" I said. 

"You don't like the taste of O negative" asked Adam. 

"I guess not" I said. 

Adam chuckled and took my glass as I made another face. He gave me his glass. 

"Here, try A positive" said Adam. 

I took his glass and had a sip. That taste way better. 

"That's better" I said. 

Adam smiled. 

"I'm glad you like it" he said. 

Adam took a sip of the O negative blood. 

"Well isn't blood just blood" I asked. 

Adam put his glass down. 

"In a way yes. However different blood types have different flavors. Every vampire seems to have at least one that they don't like, but it is very unlikely to not like more then two. For you your bad flavor is O negative" said Adam. 

"Oh, so what is yours" I asked. 

I took a sip of the A positive blood. 

"B negative. When it's mixed with A to make AB negative then I like it but B negative alone I don't like" said Adam.