Sick Day

YOU POV:

I curled up in my bed and went to sleep. When I woke up a few minutes ago Friday told me I have a cold. So I decided to spend the day in my room. Friday agreed to tell the others for me. There isn't plans for today anyway. Well except Thor bringing his brother to earth. Thor has to watch him.

I myself never met his brother. I know what he did but we never met. To be honest I never really cared to meet him all that much. I can already tell we won't be friends. I probably read too much for him. I napped for about a hour or so.

"Y/n, I know I agreed to let you sleep but someone at the door wants to enter your bedroom" said Friday.

"Tell Tony to FUCK OFF" I said.

"As Steve would say, watch your fucking language. Also it's not Tony. Tony is at Peter's school for parents day" said Friday.

"Geez I thought that was just a thing used in movies and shows" I said.

"I tried telling him you want to rest but he is demanding to come in and has been trying to override my" Friday started but stopped.

I waited to see what would happen. Tony said it would be impossible for a power outage in the tower. I pi ked my head up and the door opened. A man stood there. A man I don't recognize.

"Who the Hell are you" I asked.

"Loki, I heard that one of the Avengers are sick" said the man.

"Let me guess Fury sent you" I said.

"No, I came on my own" said Loki.

He entered the room and closed the door.

"Why" I asked.

Loki smiled as he walked over and sat on the bed.

"I wanted to meet my brothers friend and you are the only Avenger I haven't met yet" said Loki.

I thought for a minute before it hit me.

"You" I said sitting up.

"No, you need to rest" Loki said as he laid me down in the bed.

"But you are the one who attacked New York" I said.

"Nobody is perfect, we all make mistakes" said Loki.

He sat back down on the bed.

"Still, why did you come to visit me? I understand you want to meet me but I'm sick" I said.

"I figured I could take care of you. Plus I snuck away from Thor and I like the idea of him being scared as he searches for me" said Loki with a smile.

Loki put his hand on my forehead and then my cheek.

"You're warm" said Loki.

He took his hand off me.

"I have a cold" I said.

Loki got a idea and used his magic to create clothes.

"Here, warm pajamas. I'll go to the bathroom over there so you can put these on if you like" said Loki.

I grabbed the shirt and looked at it. It is warm and the fabric feels comfortable.

"Okay" I said.

I sat up and Loki gave me the pants. He ran off to the bathroom that is in here so I can get changed. I put the clothes on and noticed it's a bit big.

"How, the fuck" I said.

I finished changing and walk over to the bathroom to let Loki out. I opened the door and saw Loki going threw my shower.

"Hey, I'm done" I said.

Loki turned to me and held up the rubber duck I had.

"Put that back" I said.

"I thought it was cute" said Loki.

He put the duck back and walked up to me. I let Loki out of the bathroom.

"Is something wrong" asked Loki.

"No, it's just a tad bigger then I thought" I said.

"Well I am a size or two bigger then you" said Loki.

"Wait, these are your pajamas" I asked.

"Yes, don't worry I got plenty and a stronger immune system" said Loki.

He walked up to me and picked me up. I was a little surprised as Loki carried me to bed. He laid me down and covered me up.

"Now you rest. I'll be back for dinner or if you need anything. I'm making you soup tonight. My mother taught me her secret recipe" said Loki.