Crimson Loki Short

YOU POV: 

I haven't been feeling well lately. I've been dealing with headaches, nausea, tiredness, and other stuff. I woke up and threw up. Loki sat up and rubbed my back. 

"Are you alright" asked Loki. 

"I don't feel good" I said. 

I finished throwing up and wiped my mouth. 

"Sorry" I said. 

"It's alright" said Loki. 

He wrapped his arm around me. 

"Everyone gets sick. Now, you go wash up and I'll take care of the bed" said Loki. 

Loki grab the blanket and left. I got up and grabbed some clean clothes. A plain long sleeve shirt and fuzzy pajama pants. I headed to the bathroom and started a bath. I took my pajamas off with out making a huge mess and put them on the floor. The reason I haven't been feeling well is because of my blood sugar. I have type 1 diabetes but my blood sugar seems to be too high most of the time. 

I got in the bath and turned the water off. A warm bath always feels nice and I'm glad I don't hav, well, my doctors appointment is today. Other then that I don't have anything to do today. My appointment is at 15 so I have a few hours. I washed up in the bath and then got into the clean pajamas. I should take some medicine for my stomach. I looked threw the cabinets and found some tums. The disgusting flavor kind. 

I took two tums and made a face as I ate them. Terrible flavor. I had some water to help wash the taste out of my mouth. 

"Hey, I heard you weren't feeling well" said Lucille as she came in. 

"Ya, I threw up" I said. 

I put the medicine away and we left the bathroom. 

"I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Just rest today and we will figure out what is going on at the doctors today" said Lucille. 

We walked past a man in the hallway. 

"Why are so many of the doors locked" the man asked me. 

"Uh" I said. 

"Those rooms are under construction. This house is old and needs repairs. You don't have any business in those rooms anyway" said Lucille. 

"I wasn't asking you" said the man. 

He looked at me. 

"You can't speak for yourself and yet you some how have a job here" said the man. 

Lucille frowned and stood in front of me. 

"I didn't expect you would need to be taught some manners. (y/n) and his boyfriend don't work here. They live here and are under my watch. Plus (y/n) here has been sick lately and not feeling well. So why don't you go have breakfast which is in the kitchen and STAY AWAY FROM (Y/N) BITCH" Lucille said angrily. 

The man and I were both a bit shocked and the man left in silence. Lucille took a deep breath and calmed down. She turned around to face me. 

"That violence aside let's get you to bed so you can rest for now" said Lucille. 

Lucille and I started walking to my bedroom. I chose to ignore what just happened and got in bed. Lucille covered me up and felt my forehead. 

"Still no fever. Get some sleep, I'll come wake you up when you have to get ready for the appointment" said Lucille. 

"Okay" I said. 

Lucille left the room. I slept for a few hours. When it was time to go to the hospital we went to town and had to take a train to Toronto. I love trains and that is one thing I like about moving to this part of Canada is there are more trains to ride. I was just too tired to enjoy it like I normally would but I got to stay in my pajamas.