Meeting Loki with T.O.M.

YOU POV: 

I looked up and saw the Agents walking Loki to his cell. Loki looked at me and smiled. I was unsure how to feel. He's hot, why is he hot? His ocean blue eyes are perfect and his long hair was in a side pony tail. Loki saw me and smiled. I've been spotted. Loki waved at me and I was trying to figure out if I should wave back or not. Fuck it. I nervously waved back and Loki continued walking with a smile on his face. After he was taken to his cell I met the Avengers in the control room where we could see Loki on camera. 

"In case it's unclear" said Fury. 

He walked up to the controls. 

"You try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass" said Fury. 

He opened the floor before Loki and there was wind. 

"30 THOUSAND FEET STRAIGHT DOWN IN A STEEL TRAP. YOU GET HOW THAT WORKS" asked Fury. 

He closed the floor. 

"Ant, boot" said Fury as he gestured to Loki and then the controls. 

"It's a impressive cage, but it's not built for me" Loki said. 

"Because it's built for something stronger" said Fury. 

Loki chuckled. 

"I figured, a demon, who chooses to live among humans. But if I may ask how desperate are you? You form a team of basic people to protect you and dress them up as the Avengers" said Loki. 

Fury walked closer to Loki. 

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war, you mind control anyone who disobeys you, you talk about peace, and you kill because you can. I am very desperate, you will regret it" said Fury. 

Loki laughed a little. 

"I'm sure it burns you" said Loki. 

"What does" asked Fury. 

"Being where you are. Underappreciated, feeling like how no one higher up believes in you or will listen. So you bite your tongue and muscle threw it" said Loki. 

He looked at the camera. 

"Only to be reminded of your so called dreams" said Loki with smile. 

He looked back at Fury. 

"But you think you don't have the power to do anything about it" said Loki. 

They were silent for a moment. 

"Well let me know if real power wants a magazine or something" said Fury as he started leaving. 

"Now that you mention it" said Loki. 

Fury stopped and looked at him. 

"I would like to talk to (y/n). When he is free of course" said Loki. 

He smiled and Fury scuffed. 

"As long as you are okay with staying in that cell and every member of shield watching you. I'll see if he can agree but I want to know why you are so interested in a stranger who writes fanfiction about you" said Fury. 

Loki's smiled faded. 

"It's not the fanfiction I care about. (y/n) is someone I hold dear. But thanks to Mr Becker he doesn't remember me" said Loki. 

Loki looked angry and seemed to be holding himself back. 

"Well, I can't promise anything but I'll see what I can do" said Fury. 

Fury left the room and the footage was turned off. 

"(y/n) do you" Steve started put his foot out to stop me from spinning in my chair. 

"Focus" said Steve. 

"I am, I just also have autism" I said. 

"Okay, do you have any idea what Loki is talking about" asked Steve as he put his leg down. 

I went back to spinning. 

"Nope" I said. 

"I'm sure it's just simple amnesia" said Natasha. 

"Memories aside, Loki is going to drag this out. So Thor, what's his play" asked Steve. 

"He has a army of the dead from Hell. He means to use them against Earth. They will make sure he becomes king. In exchange for a second chance I would assume" said Thor.