Paganism

YOU POV: 

I was at a party with my friend. They demanded I come to this party. It's boring. Or it was till Loki showed up and destroyed a man's eye. Everyone ran outside. I'm having mixed emotions about this. As a witch I myself do work with deities but now Loki is acting us for some reason. I ran as I heard sirens. A police car started to drive towards us but Loki destroyed it and the car went flying. I stopped running and fell on my butt as Loki appeared in front of me. 

"Kneel before me" said Loki. 

Everyone started running but more Loki's appeared. I got up and looked around as the Loki's circled everyone. 

"I said, KNEEL" said Loki as he hit his stick on the ground. 

Everyone froze for a second before slowly getting on their kneels. I joined because honestly I'm a little scared. Although I do have sour patch kids I could offer Loki. Loki smiled at the crowd and started to walk threw it. 

"Is not this, simpler" asked Loki. 

He started to preach about how he is all high and mighty. 

"In the end, you" Loki started but paused. 

Loki laughed a little. 

"(y/n), is that you" asked Loki. 

I looked up and saw Loki looking at me. 

"Hi" I said giving a small wave. 

"Well, this is unexpected" said Loki. 

Loki walked up to me and held out his hand. I looked at it confused. 

"I don't hurt my followers" said Loki. 

I took his hand and stood up. Loki let go of my hand. 

"Did you get what I asked for" asked Loki. 

"A sour patch kid box and a crown from the burger king kids meals" I said. 

"Yes" said Loki. 

"I have the candy but planned to go to burger king after the party" I said. 

"Okay" said Loki. 

I was grabbed and thrown back as I yelped. I fell on the floor and Steve stood in front me to protect me. 

"You know, last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everyone else. We ended up disagreeing" said Steve. 

"The soldier, a man out of time. And I'd like you to apologize to y/n for throwing my friend on the ground like that" said Loki. 

"I'm not the one who, wait your friend" asked Steve. 

A plane flew above us and pointed a gun at Loki. 

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down" said a women's voice. 

Loki rolled his eyes and started to fight Steve. Everyone scattered and ran off. I ran to stand out of the way and watched for a little bit. I want to see how this ends. Loki put the end of his stick on Steve's head. 

"Kneel" said Loki. 

"Not today" said Steve as he got up and kicked Loki in the face. 

The two continued to fight till music started to play and Tony shot Loki. Loki flew back and Tony landed as the music stopped. He stood up and aimed his weapons at Loki. 

"Make your move reindeer games" said Tony. 

Loki put his hands up to surrender. 

"Good move" said Tony as he put his weapons away. 

The plane landed and the Avengers grabbed Loki. 

"Wait, I want to bring my friend" said Loki. 

"Friend" asked Tony. 

"Some how he has one" said Steve. 

"Well that's a bit rude" I said walking up to them. 

"Who are you" asked Tony. 

"My friend y/n" said Loki. 

Tony looked at me and Loki confused. He looked back at me. 

"You know him" asked Tony. 

"Yes, I worship the Norse Gods and Goddess" I said.