Helmet Lemon

YOU POV: 

Loki and I were cuddling on the couch as we read some books. I was reading a book from my favorite series while Loki was checking out some of the fanfictions people write about him. 

"What's with all the stories about the reader wearing my helmet" asked Loki. 

"I'm not sure, I think the fangirls use to picture themself wearing it. Like how you borrow your partner's jacket" I said. 

"Oh" said Loki. 

He looked at me. 

"Would you wear it" asked Loki. 

I stopped reading and blushed. 

"Well, I haven't thought about it" I said nervously. 

Loki didn't believe me. 

"A lot" I said. 

Loki smiled. 

"I bet you would look cute though" said Loki. 

"Sure, if we were to fuck while wearing one" I said. 

Loki smirked. I then realized what I said. 

"Now wait a minute. We are in the library" I said. 

"Then we can go somewhere else" said Loki. 

I thought about it. I am curious where exactly this will go. 

"Alright" I said. 

Loki and I put the books back and left the library. We went to our room and Loki closed the door. We did a quick check to make sure we have everything. Including snacks for after. Loki fucks pretty hard. He created his helmet and placed it on my head. 

"What" I asked as Loki looked at me. 

"You look beautiful" said Loki. 

"Thanks" I said. 

Loki put his hand on my cheek. 

"If you still want to, I can make love to you in my helmet" Loki whispered in my ear. 

"Yes" I said. 

Loki smiled and took the helmet off of me. 

"Sometimes magic takes away the fun" said Loki. 

He helped me take my top off leaving my chest naked. Now Loki and I have seen "stuff" together. There was this one where the top ripped the bottom's shirt in half to get it off. While yes that is possible Loki and I agreed we would be pretty pissed off if our clothes were ripped like that. Not important but back to the porn. After my top was off Loki put the helmet back on and we finished taking the rest of our clothes off. 

"I wish I had a picture of you like this" said Loki as we kissed. 

"You can draw me after" I said. 

Loki picked me up and laid me down on the bed. Loki sat on top of me. 

"Luckily I have a good memory then" said Loki. 

He got up and looked down before slowly entering me. I threw my head back and moaned. I'm at the point where it doesn't hurt a lot when Loki enters me. We just start slow so we don't get injured. Although I did break my arm that one time. Ya have fun explaining that to everyone. Loki created a matching helmet and put it on his head. 

"You ready" asked Loki. 

"Yes" I said. 

Loki started moving in and out of me at a fast past. I moaned and wrapped my legs around him. Loki not only looks hot as fuck but he knows exactly what I like and how to hit my spot every time. 

"Loki" I moaned. 

Loki pounded me while I pretty much screamed in pleasure. He started to play with my nipples but we froze when there was a knock on the door. 

"WHAT" Loki yelled. 

"Loki have you seen the man of America's shield? He said he saw you steal it when we were on Earth" said Thor. 

Loki and I looked at the shield on the floor. 

"I buried it in the garden" said Loki. 

Thor groaned and left. 

"You aren't returning that are you" I asked. 

"Maybe, I'll decide later. I just want to continue this first" said Loki. 

He started to move again and kissed my neck.