Mall Lemon

YOU POV: 

My family and Loki decided to go to the mall today. My 'sister' is a hairstylist so we are also getting haircuts today. Sophia decided to go first so Loki and I had some time to walk around the mall quick. 

"I never imagined you would look cute in a skirt" I said. 

"It might also be that I'm not wearing underwear" Loki whispered. 

I was shocked and blushed. 

"Oh" I said. 

"Are you alright" asked Loki. 

"Ya, just going to need holy water for the thoughts I'm thinking" I said. 

Loki smiled as we walked. We found a Spencerz store and looked at some of the stuff. 

"These look good" said Loki as he picked up a bag of dick shaped candy. 

"What the hell is bitch flavor" I asked. 

"Let's give it a try" said Loki. 

"My mom would literally kill me" I said. 

Loki was a little surprised by this. 

"So you never had anything like this" asked Loki. 

"Yep, I think my family sees me as some child because I have autism" I said. 

Loki grabbed some more dick shaped snacks and walked away. 

"Where you going" I asked. 

"I think you are old enough to have dick candy and we already have sex" said Loki. 

He grabbed a vibrator off the wall. 

"What are you going to shove it up your ass" I asked. 

"Yes, One for me" said Loki. 

He grabbed one in my favorite color. 

"One for you" said Loki as he held it out for me. 

I looked at vibrator in Loki's hand. Loki and I have done it countless time but we never used "toys" yet. 

"Okay" I said taking the vibrator. 

"But you can't show this in front of my family" I said. 

"I promise" said Loki. 

We paid and left Spencerz. I have just brought my first sex related object. Loki and I checked out some other stores as well. We were able to hide the Spencerz bag at the bottom of a bigger bag. Loki and I also brought candles for our "special" time. Our favorite is fall scented candles. 

"How much time do we have left" asked Loki. 

"A couple minutes" I said. 

"Good, I was wondering if we should try the vibrators right now or later" said Loki. 

"Later, I'm still on period so it's too messy here but I can do a quick fuck in the bathroom if you like" I said. 

Loki smiled at me and we went to find a bathroom with luckily no people in it. We entered a stall and locked the door. Loki got on his knees and pulled my bottoms down. 

"Wet already" asked Loki. 

"Am I ever not" I asked. 

"True" said Loki. 

Loki kissed the inside of my thigh before moving his mouth the my genitals. Loki moved his tongue around. I put hands on his head and moaned quietly as Loki licked me down there. His tongue feels amazing and Loki knows how to use it. 

"You taste amazing" said Loki. 

"But I'm bleeding down there" I said. 

"I don't mind" said Loki. 

Loki licked over my vagina and I threw my head back in a soft moan. 

"Ah fuck it" said Loki. 

He stood up and pulled his skirt off. Loki slowly entered me and then started to move in and out of me. I might need new bottoms. I tried my best to stay quiet but with a sexy person like Loki pounding your spot it's not easy. 

"Loki, I" I started but came. 

Loki thrusted a few more times until they came inside me. Loki and I took a few seconds before he pulled out. Loki kissed me on the lips before we started to get dressed. 

"I kinda spilled a little" I said as I looked at my pants. 

Loki used his magic to give me clean clothes and we left the bathroom.