Through Glass

YOU POV: 

I picked up the tray and went to the room that Loki was in. He was in a glass cell in the room. 

"Hey, foods here" I said. 

Loki looked up from his book and I walked up to the cage. I opened the small air lock and put the tray inside before closing it. Asgardians can't breath on Earth. So we had to keep Loki in a cell that has air that he can breath. Thor who is with the Avengers has a mask that helps him breath. Loki put the book down and walked up to the small air lock. He opened it and took the food. 

"Thanks" said Loki. 

"Your welcome" I said. 

Loki sat down at the table and started eating. 

"Can I ask something" I asked. 

"Depends" said Loki. 

I saw on the floor outside the glass. 

"Does it scare you? I mean, being on a planet you can't breath on" I asked. 

"Not really. I haven't thought about it much" said Loki. 

"Oh" I said. 

Loki put his sandwich down. 

"Why do you ask" asked Loki. 

"Just curious. I'd be pretty scared" I said. 

Loki was confused. 

"So, have you never gone swimming" asked Loki. 

"No I have" I said. 

"But you can't breath under water" said Loki. 

I wanted to say how I can always come back up for air but people still drown. 

"Fair point" I said. 

"So what about you" asked Loki. 

"What do you mean" I asked. 

"I'm just surprised you would choose to talk with me" said Loki. 

"How else am I suppose to get to know you" I asked. 

Loki chuckled. 

"I see your point. It's just not many asgardians want to be friends with me. I assume that not many people want to be friends with someone who can't breathe on their planet" said Loki. 

"Perhaps you spend too much time with the wrong people" I said. 

"Maybe" said Loki. 

We were silent for a moment. Loki got their sandwich and saw back by the glass. 

"So, what's Earth like" asked Loki. 

"Well, pollution. Other then that there is different climates. Desert, ocean, planes, rainforest" I said. 

"What's your favorite" asked Loki. 

"Snow" I said. 

"Like the cold" asked Loki. 

"Ya, I know it's weird but I like winter. It's beautiful and I can be outside without my flesh burning off" I said. 

Loki chuckled. 

"It's not weird. I like winter two" said Loki. 

I smiled. 

"Winter is also a good time to ice skate. Have you ever been" asked Loki. 

"Once, but I never really learned" I said. 

"Maybe I can teach you one day" said Loki. 

"If you get a mask so you can actually breath here" I said. 

"Maybe I will. Anyway, what else is there about this blue rock" asked Loki. 

I thought about it for a second. 

"Well, we have places like the pyramids or the great wall of China" I said. 

I grabbed my cellphone and went to the internet to pull up pictures of different places. 

"In New York we have the statue of Liberty. It was a gift from France" I said as I found a picture. 

I found one and showed it to Loki. I put my phone in front of the glass to show it to Loki. 

"It's about 300 feet" I said. 

"I don't know what the is" said Loki. 

"Oh, different measure system" I said. 

After Loki looked as the picture I pulled up a calculator to see what 300 divided by 5. Average humans are at least five feet ish. 

"Basically most people are atleast five feet so just picture 60 people on top of each other" I said.