Loki Cut his Hair (Male Reader)

YOU POV: 

I had a quick appointment after school. Just a standard type 1 diabetes check up. After that was finally over I went to Avengers tower with Peter. We go to high school together so we both catch a ride with Happy. Ned and Mj were both busy tonight so they didn't come with today. 

"So I saw on line there was a article that said that Tony stark is a candidate for hottest man of the year and I honestly wonder if it's true" said Peter. 

"Gross, Peter that man is your father" I said. 

"No, he's more like a mentor" said Peter. 

"Still, he's old enough to be your father" I said. 

"I know, but you don't see it" asked Peter. 

"Not really, Tony isn't my type. Plus he is too old for me. I have my eyes on someone else" I said. 

"Who" asked Peter. 

"It's a secret" I said. 

We made it to the tower and went inside. Peter went to the lab to visit Tony and I just went to the main hang out area. 

"I'm back" I said. 

"Welcome back (y/n). You probably don't recognize me with shorter hair" said Thor. 

"Hey you finally cut your hair" I said. 

I set my bag down. 

"Yes, not a lot just a couple inches. Loki also got a hair cut as well" said Thor. 

"For some reason I can't exactly picture Loki at a barber" I said. 

The Avengers have been telling Thor that he needs to cut his hair for a while now. His hair was getting too long but now it is back to the length of when he first came to Earth. Loki on the other hand I'm surprised he went. He probably only got a inch cut off if anything. 

"Hello (y/n), back from school I see" said Loki. 

I smiled and turned around but my smile faded when I saw Loki. 

"Ugh" I said in disgust. 

"What" asked Loki concerned. 

"What the hell happened" I asked. 

"I went with my brother to a barber here on Midguard and we both got our hair cut. I decided to cut mine off" said Loki. 

"Why, it looked so cute when it was long" I said. 

Loki was a little surprised. 

"But Tony and Hawkeye said you like men with short hair" said Loki. 

"You asked Married Katniss and Lord De All Fuckboys instead of me" I said. 

"I thought you would just tell me to go cut my hair" said Loki as he crossed his arms. 

"No, I love men with long hair" I said. 

"Oh, well now I know that. So you want me to grow my hair out again" asked Loki. 

"Yes, please. You look better with long hair" I said. 

Loki used his magic and now he had long hair again. 

"It's not real it's just a illusion until my hair grows back to what it was" said Loki. 

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Much better thank you" I said. 

"On a side note, not to destroy the moment that you two are having but do you think Jane will like my new hair style" asked Thor. 

"Probably, anyway I have homework" I said. 

I grabbed a drink from the fridge and set my stuff down at the table. 

"By the way Loki" I said. 

Loki looked at me. 

"Next time don't take love advice from those two. If you have a question just ask me" I said. 

"I will, I think we all learned a valuable lesson" said Loki. 

"Yes, like never go to a barber on Midguard. That stylist wanted to shave my beard" said Thor.