TVA Adam (Male Reader)

LOKI POV: 

I could tell (y/n) was not healthy. (Y/n) has been learning how to use their powers and stuff but I can see that he isn't following his new diet. Now that he is a vampire he has to drink blood but refuses to. I have tried sneaking it into his food but it's not enough since I'm not there for every meal. So I have to try another method. I sat on the couch next to (y/n). 

"How's your day" I asked. 

"Good" said (y/n) as he read his book. 

"Blood" I asked offering him the cup. 

"No thanks" said (y/n). 

The main reason (y/n) says he doesn't drink blood is because it's disgusting. I think it's more of the type we have been trying to give him. I became a vampire thanks to my "friend" Adam but no one knows except (y/n). 

"How about a kiss then" I asked. 

"Well I mean if you want to" said (y/n). 

I smiled. I do like (y/n) but haven't asked him out yet. But the kiss isn't only because I want to kiss him. I saw this in a anime we watched. I drinked some of the blood and kissed (y/n). I took his book and put it on the table. I laid (y/n) on his back as we made out. I should ask him out soon so that we can do this more often. 

I opened (y/n)'s mouth with mine and had the blood pour into (y/n)'s mouth. He was surprised when he tasted the blood. I am a trickster so I wonder if he didn't see this coming or if he thought I wouldn't borrow the idea from anime. (Y/n) pushed me back and sat up. He made a disgusted face. Which I happen to find adorable. 

"Ugh, was that piss" (y/n) asked. 

"No, it was blood" I said. 

"Ugh" said (y/n). 

He wiped his mouth. 

"It taste bloody awful" said (y/n). 

"Wait did you actually think I would feed you piss" I asked. 

"It tasted like it" said (y/n). 

"So, you don't like O negative blood" I asked. 

"Guess not" said (y/n). 

I bit my finger and held out my hand for (y/n) to try. 

"Try my blood then" I said. 

"No, how do you even know I'm a vampire" said (y/n). 

"You were injected with Dracula's DNA" I said. 

"So" said (y/n). 

"I'll tickle you" I said. 

"You wouldn't" said (y/n). 

I smiled and started to tickle (y/n). Not the greatest idea but it works. I put my finger in his mouth and wiped it against his tongue. I stopped tickle (y/n) and let him calm down. 

"You didn't make a face this time" I said. 

"So" said (y/n). 

"I don't think that you hate blood I think you just don't like O negative" I said. 

"No I am pretty sure it's the blood" said (y/n). 

I groaned. 

"(y/n), as a man who loves you I have to tell you that you have to drink blood in order to be healthy" said Loki. 

"And I'm telling you no" said (y/n). 

I signed. 

"Alright look, I know this is hard for you but I have a friend who can help. So it's either my friend Adam will help you or Dracula" I said. 

"Fine, but I'm going to hate every minute of it" said (y/n). 

"I know" I said. 

I gave (y/n) a peck on the lips and stood up. I grabbed my tempad and created a portal to Adam's dimension. 

"We are going right now" asked (y/n). 

"Yes, did you not know that Dracula wants to hunt you down and probably keep you prisoner" I asked. 

"I heard rumors but this is only so I'm not held hostage" said (y/n).